PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR THURSDAYS!!! TOMORROW NIGHT @ CLUB 101!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
TOMORROW night @ Club 101 in San Rafael - PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR THURSDAYS!!!

DJ MIND MOTION in the mix.

FREE SHOTS OF PATRON!!!

INDOOR/OUTDOOR PARTYING!!!

COME PARTY WITH ME TOMORROW NIGHT. LET'S CELEBRATE LIKE MOTLEY CRU!!!

Believe me. . .You will not want to hear about this shit second hand!!! Listen for the commercial to run on KMEL ALL DAY TOMORROW!!!

Message me if you're trying to get on the guestlist by 10pm TONIGHT. I only have like 5 more spots available!!!

V.Jones

Apr 5, 2005
Good luck with Club 101. Everything flops there. There aint never no hoes. Shits weak! The owners suck. They dont even know how to bartend. Free shots of patron my ass. Them mother fuckas is cheap.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
All 4 the Bay said:
Good luck with Club 101. Everything flops there. There aint never no hoes. Shits weak! The owners suck. They dont even know how to bartend. Free shots of patron my ass. Them mother fuckas is cheap.
damn lol

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
All 4 the Bay said:

Lol. Everything that has been done @ Club 101 was done by another company. I can't speak for anybody else's campaign or they're following. But, Money Motivated Entertainment. . .Better yet. . .me. . .I bring fuck with bitches!!! Bitches come see your boy!!! As far as the owner goes. . .Business is business. . .some people just conduct it differently. But, I hear you.

As for the free shots of Patron. . . It's what we've instated!!! But, who am I to make everybody a believer. . .They didn't even believe Jesus until he rose on the 3rd day. So, . . .

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
All 4 the Bay said:

Oh, one more thing. . .as for the owner being cheap and it not being Free shots of Patron. . .He's not promoting the party. . .We are. . .and, we've paid for all the Patron. . .But, obviously, you've never been to anything we've done so, I can understand your disbelief. . .I put my reputation on line when it comes to anything I get behind. . .and I always deliver.

Apr 1, 2005
good luck, but i'm from marin and live about 2 minutes away from club 101, and all there ever is there is a few rap shows every once in a while and a bunch of mexicans straight outta mexico. NEVER EVER ANY HOES, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
Free shots of Patron ALL NIGHT??? That kinda doesn't make since being that most clubs make their money off of the bar, but hell like you said yall get it poppin like that. How many people does that club hold?

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
TrealNotTrill said:
good luck, but i'm from marin and live about 2 minutes away from club 101, and all there ever is there is a few rap shows every once in a while and a bunch of mexicans straight outta mexico. NEVER EVER ANY HOES, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Look, I dig where you're coming from. I know niggas ain't sure what it's going to be. But, look, everybody else whose had a show or party there has never promoted it. Just posting some bulletins up on myspace and siccness isn't real promotion.

Listen to the radio tomorrow. It's 20,000 flyers out there. It's DJ Mind Motion's e-mail blast to 30,000 people. On top of a big following we already have. Again, I bring out the bitches. Lol. Real talk though!!! You can call me Larenz Tate the way these bitches "Love Jones". Hahahaha.

A, I'm not trying to persuade you to come playboy. . .Good shit sells itself. . .I'm just trying to turn you on to what's going down tomorrow!!!

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
HyphyAintDead said:
Free shots of Patron ALL NIGHT??? That kinda doesn't make since being that most clubs make their money off of the bar, but hell like you said yall get it poppin like that. How many people does that club hold?
Hold on Pimpin'. . . I never said "All night". Lol. We got (4) 1.75LTR. of that Silver P. That's real talk. When that's gone then, the bar is gon' do what it do. But, I'm true to my word. If I say it's gon' be Patron and bitches. Then, that's what it is.

When niggas party with me. . .it's a House party. . .When you go to a House party it's liquor there!!! And, they just pour you a drink. When that's gone then, niggas make a liquor store run. In this case, we fucks with the bar after that Pimp. But, (4) 1.75LTR. is a thang. That's a lot of shit.

Dec 17, 2005
Man, I would be there so quick if I was still livin in the Rich but my ass is stuck up here in hot ass Sactown....richmond ninjas know how to throw a party even if its in San Rafael. I know that fool VJones is gonna have em Smotherin Something Yee!!!