Paranormal Activity 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
i went to the screening last night in arden, i thought it was better than the first one cause you got to see how big that bitches areolas were in the swim suit. but yeah this one was btter cause it was mixxed with the first one. a little bit more intense too.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i enjoyed this one more than the first one, but thats probably just because i seen it in theaters and some of the things that were said by the people there were funny
Haha yeah the best part about going to the screening was the stuff people were saying. My girl was in tears from the laughter.

Yeah Katie's tits are huge. She needs to do a nude photoshoot.

Feb 12, 2004
Just saw it. Was not scary at all and had me laughing the entire movie(as did the first one). Wait for dvd to rent at red box or something to watch this imo.

This is probably what the demon looks like if you could see it.

ps. fuck the demon for fucking with the dog!!

Mar 13, 2003
I'll wait til a R5 or something that way i can make my kids watch it with me again...And laugh my ass off when they too scared to sleep and end up sleeping at the floor of my bed....just like the last one!!!!
Shit was hilarious my son coming out of his room sweating cuz he scared..LOL
/bad parent

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
It ended so suddenly but the end was shocking to me. I liked it.
caught a BL of this on JTV over the weekend. The jerk who filmed it in the theater, cut off the very end. I now know how it ends because of looking through imdb but I was thinking at the time "that ended very anticlimactic". We see Katie talking with her sister (3 weeks later), then the text rolls up.

But what I did see of it was pretty cool.

the conspiracist in me thinks the producer leaked it like that to make folks go out and see the legit end. But I also have a lot of time on hands to think and over think these days.

Dec 9, 2005
Thought this one was cool. Somewhat knew what to expect because of the first one, but this one was definitely less subtle than the first.

I really like Katie's breasts. I enjoyed them throughout the film, and especially during the pool scene where they were on almost full display.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
But Japan is making their own sequel releasing in Dec.

While 'Door in the Floor' director Tod "Kip" Williams works on the sequel to Oren Peli's indie haunt hit 'Paranormal Activity,' Toshikazu Nagae is simultaneously directing Japan's version of the film -- 'Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night.' US distributor IM Global and Japan's Presidio have teamed up for a "100% authorized and sanctioned sequel to Peli's film," which is a totally independent story based on the supernatural franchise.

What that means is that 'Tokyo Night' will not follow the same story as Williams' film -- it's moving in an entirely different direction as a "parallel" movie and is not considered a true blue remake. This time we're headed to Tokyo (obvs) where a Japanese student has just returned from a trip to San Diego and the only souvenir he's brought home with him is a ghost. It looks like the film is shot in the same style as the original -- using home movie footage to share the afflicted's terrifying experiences.

Whether or not this film will contain the standard Asian-creepy-girl-who-died-a-wrongful-death ghost is still to be determined. Since America has imported all the good Asian ghost flicks, it's interesting to see the tables turned. You can check out a trailer for 'Tokyo Night' (not to be confused with 'Talladega Nights' ... ), as well as the trailer for the US 'Paranormal Activity 2', after the jump. 'Tokyo Night' arrives in Japanese theaters this December...

http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/10/06/paranormal-activity-2-tokyo-night-trailer

Dec 4, 2004
Man i know Japanese know how to make horror films the right way but that trailer did nothing for me. Hope they're saving all the scary shit for the movie.