Paranormal Activity 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I say fucc no, but it would sell if they made a second part, this younger generation will watch it, they don't kno good movies from bad movies

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
they didnt even pull off part 1
did you see the alternate ending not in the theater? that shit was more believable than what i saw in the theater....

i wouldnt waste my time watching a 2nd movie in theaters, i would rent it though...i like the scary movies......but i was pissed cause they made the 1st seem like it was based on actual events and the footage was real thats why i went to see it...after though i was let down and pissed that i wasted 60 bucks to see it...because i had to drive 60 miles round trip to see it on top of tickets for 2 and my alcohol for the movie...

number 2 just tryin to capitalize on a movie that was only worth watching once

Nov 14, 2002
I think people were looking for too much in the first one.

I thought it was decent in theaters, but I wouldn't buy the dvd.

I'll probably watch the second just because I'm a mark for "reality/shaky cam" types of shit.

Aug 16, 2003
I heard it was better then the 1st one. My friends saw it at midnight and had troubles going to sleep lol...but they saw the 1st and said it was better and scarier.

I may go check it in the theater or download it.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I went to the free midnight screening 2 nights ago. This movie wasn't as subtle as the first one. I'm one of the few on here who actually liked the first one mainly because of its subtlety with doors moving, footsteps, etc. This movie had loud, sudden noises like every other "scary movie." It was alright but if you didn't like the first one you won't like this one.