Paranormal Activity 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Just becuase you didnt get them dont mean other people did.

I thought it was bettter than 1st and a good movie. Gave me some chills for sure.

People who hate this movie are the reason why most hollywood movies are unrealistic and special effects out to death. People wanna see action and cant accept a good movie without them anymore. I'd rather see something that could actually happen to me. I dont wanna see some cheesy chase scene where the guy hits a ramp in his car, flys over a train and takes his seatbelt off just in time to get onto the train. No im good on that.

You just gotta look at it like "what if this happened to me? how would i feel?"

Good movie. Out of all my friends it seems like the ones who dont like it are generally the most ignorant people and the people who can sit back and watch it for what it is like i;t.

People who cannot sit through a movie and just wach it without commenting on everythign piss me off

Dec 23, 2008
Just becuase you didnt get them dont mean other people did.

I thought it was bettter than 1st and a good movie. Gave me some chills for sure.

People who hate this movie are the reason why most hollywood movies are unrealistic and special effects out to death. People wanna see action and cant accept a good movie without them anymore. I'd rather see something that could actually happen to me. I dont wanna see some cheesy chase scene where the guy hits a ramp in his car, flys over a train and takes his seatbelt off just in time to get onto the train. No im good on that.

You just gotta look at it like "what if this happened to me? how would i feel?"
lol, yes pool cleaners are scarry if not terrifying....oh and yes, wind can blow the door closed or open cabinets....lmao....smh

Good movie. Out of all my friends it seems like the ones who dont like it are generally the most ignorant people and the people who can sit back and
you seriously have to be ten years old to sit back and say, "yeah! that rocked dude!" or high and drunk at the same time. sorry i didnt like your awesome movie son. i lol'd @ "Gave me some chills for sure."

Dec 23, 2008
Oh shit!! ....we got a gangster up in here!

...meanwhile, some of us go into movies without expectations of reality.
(try it, you might actually enjoy a movie )

...but let me guess, you LOVED "Scarface", right? haha!

LOL

oh no up in here hehehe....yeah, you maybe correct of the expectations part. enjoyable..?..um no. im sorry but if you sit through a movie and the most entertaining part of the movie is the pool cleaner, maybe it is not such a good movie. scarface? really? im sure some people like scarface like you "intensely" liked pna2.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
No point in arguing. Just opinions.

Just i know outta everyone in real life ive heard talk about it the people who like it are usually the smarter ones who can take it for what it is and the ones who hate it are the ones with ADD and couldnt sit through a movie with no cheesy effects.

Nov 14, 2004
I enjoyed the first one, it was chill, I hate ppl putting it down and shyt bc they dont wanna get scared, thats half the fun! i have yet to watch this yet, from what ive heard the plot is decent and it ties in with the first one pretty well, from the commercials the baby thing aint kool, but well see, anyone know of Dvd quality on the net?

Feb 11, 2006
Me and my lady went to see this movie and we both liked it,becuase we have kids the baby thing just made it all the more gripping ,but yo anyone who says they went to see this shit and didn't jump at certain scenes is a fuckin bullshitter,the bit where the beezy is sat in the kitchen and all the cupbaoards fly open made me flinch like I was gonna get smacked by mike tyson...ima give this movie a 8/10 for entertainment I does what it says on the tin....

Apr 25, 2002
Went and seen it the other night. I can say that it was creepy in a sense. I dont scare when it comes to Horror movies that involve some crazed mufucca chasin you with a knife or whatever, but dealing with spirits and the Paranormal is on some different shit. LOL @ fools sayin they wouldnt be trippin if this shit was happening to them (like the pool cleaner always being out of the pool) If you were in a house and strange shit was happening. Even simple like you KNOW you turned a certain light off, even unscrewed the bulb, and the shit still is on when you come back to check on it later....

Jan 9, 2009
yeah. that subtle shit will make you go crazy.
like a lil glass scented candle jumping off a shelf and hitting a wall in a way that you swear someone threw it but no one was fucking near it.

damn it

May 16, 2002
I watched it & it was alright to say the least. A good watch, but thank God for bootleg DVD's cause I just won't pay to watch something like this.

Dec 23, 2008
@ Grapes- these tough guys in here would say the wind did the shit

fair enought to say "if" it was happening to you in real life, but we are talking about the movie....big diffrence. i took the movie as it was, i think it is hilarious ya'll get hurt if you found a movie "scary", and some one else did not. sorry i did not like your wack movie guy.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE POTENTIAL THIS MOVIE HAD TO BE REALLY SCARY WAS THERE...BUT THEY DROPPED THE BALL. WOULD OF BEEN NICE IF THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN QUICK GLIMPSES OF A TAIL OR EYES OR SOME WEIRD SHIT IN THE DARK BUT DONE SUBTLY. NOT TO MENTION ADD A LIL BIT MORE TO THE STORY TO SOLIDIFY THE PLOT. I WAS PISSED THEY DIDNT SHOW THAT BITCHS TITS.