other races sayun nigga i anit feelin it but whats yalls opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which race is acceptable to say nigga

• puerto ricans

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • mexicans

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • whites

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • asians

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • samonas

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
May 15, 2002
Tenkamenin said:
NO RACE period..
If only everyone else could think like that, but I'm stickin' with you on that.
M-PHIVE said:
MY THOUGHTS...

THIS IS AN ANNOYING SUBJECT NOW...
Agreed!
Now my thoughts: I am a white person, so I don't know if my opinion "counts" in this topic, but I am a "mind your own" type of guy and I say if someone wants to say it, then say it, but be prepared to suffer the consequences (if any). I'm not saying that I'm for people using that word, but it doesn't bother me if they do, regardless of race, unless it is in a racist manner. In the end I do want to say that I understand the feelings of both sides of the "argument" but I don't think anyone can say, "This group can say this, but this one can't" because it interferes (sp?) with the natural human right, "Freedom of Speech". All I'm trying to say is to choose your words carefully, and if you know not to say something, then don't say it.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal said:
Damn, Native Americans are the smallest minority now thanks to the white devil's syphilis and firewater...even niggaz don't put us on their polls now. :p
shit i got luv for yall i would nt trip if native s say its all good yall can say what da fuck u want its yer country
________
Web Shows

Jul 6, 2002
"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"MA NIGGA, HEEEEEEEEE'Z A NIGGA,

SHEEEEE'Z A NIGGA, WE'RE SOME NiGGAZ!! WOULDNT YOU LIKE

TO BE AN RBL NIGGA TOO!!! C"MON EVRYBODY< IIIIIIIIIII'M A

NIGGA! YOU'RE A NIGGA....."
:devious: