other races sayun nigga i anit feelin it but whats yalls opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which race is acceptable to say nigga

• puerto ricans

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • mexicans

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • whites

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • asians

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • samonas

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Aug 11, 2002
it seems to me like u don't like poly's. first u come foul at me in another thread now this shit... if u can call a samaon "punk ass samoan" in front of 50 samoans then good 4 u... but if u can't don't try to act hard on a message board.

May 2, 2002
if you dont like others using the word then dont use it yourself..
all this "only we can call each other it" shit is pretty fucking dumb

Jul 15, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
it seems to me like u don't like poly's. first u come foul at me in another thread now this shit... if u can call a samaon "punk ass samoan" in front of 50 samoans then good 4 u... but if u can't don't try to act hard on a message board.
tru dat but only if was by myself unarmed but if i was packin heat
lol oh shit its on i'll fist fight any one before ill blast there ass
but one against 50 nigga i use my common sense..but i wouldn't get caught slippin like dat i have ta pulll out da apple make u hoes cry

Jul 24, 2002
no1 should be able to say it, jus cuz its said with a "A" at tha end dosent make it no different than using it with tha "ER". yall are jus keeping that word alive with all the bad memory that came with it every time u use it.

May 16, 2002
It's like this. You should be allowed to say whatever you want as a human being it's called freedom of speech. I say the word "nigga" sometimes when I rap to stress oppression. I say the word "nigga" around my friends just like I would say "potna" or "homey" or "friend". But I never say "nigga" to put someone down. You see what I'm sayin? It's slang. It's not what you say but what you mean when you say it. Take the phrase "you fuckin dumbass" I'm sure we all say that to our boys just jokin around and I'm also sure we've said that and meant it. Feel me?

"Are you fightin just to fight? Or are you fightin cuz you have to?"
-J.C.Situation

"Racist is as racist does" - From the book, The Interchangeble Lessons of Forest Gump

Jul 6, 2002
KNOW NOTS

I feel like that ninja, Mystical on this one: "I'm not bitter, I juss dont give a fuck!"
Ender said:
It's only offensive if you mean it to be offensive. I'm not black but I'll sometimes use the word nigga in my rhymes to stress oppression. If someone were to come up to me and say I "couldn't" use that word cuz I'm not black.... then I'd call them a racist and I'd tell them to quit oppressing me. Freedom of speech goddammit!...Racism only comes from a racist heart.
^RealTalk

What I think about the use of the word:
Granted that the word has been associated with degenerate persons who are members of the negroid stock of race in the past, 400 years ago into the present; but, today across the globe whitefolx (and just about every other amalgamated mixture of human race on this planet) are prone to greet comrads in their inner circle of freinds with the phrase"waddaup nigga?," (in the absence of blackfolx mind you, while bolder members of non-black races are comfortable saying the word in the presence of blackfolx). I link this phenomenon to the same way mainsteam America sterotypes inner city minorites to linguistically speaking ebonics on the streets. My point is that the word "nigga" is no longer strictly defined to those of us who happen to be of nubian decent...Times have changed.
Read this fiyah ass post started by Furio, read it all, and post your thoughts on the arguments presented in this thread..And if you're not afraid of the TRUTH, you'll open up a Bible and reply to my question that everyone on the thread has failed to answer.

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
I mean when you say puerto ricans how come mexicans aint in your list? Theres Puerto ricans that look white or real light and i bet you wouldnt even know they puerto rican or mexican. Can you tell difference between a mexican and puerto rican in looks? Unless your a latino you got a lot harder chance a gettin it right.

EXAMPLE--> What person you think would be alright if they said nigga, Ricky Martin or Vargas (lightweight boxer). I know Ricky martins puerto rican and i think Vargas is Mexican not sure though. thats what i thought

personally i dont giv a fack

Jul 21, 2002
Fadedashell said:
i anit trippin dat hard but it pisses me off when i see punk ass samoans say nigga tryin act all black well actually its funny lol

DAAAAMN I THOUGHT WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO FELT LIKE THAT....BUT MY ANSWERS NONE OF'EM....SOMEBODY BETTA STOP THESE CATZ ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG ONES WHO THINK IT'S COOL... TIL THEY GET AROUND A BUNCHA NIGGAS THEY JUST MET AND THE WORD "NIGGA" COMES STUMBLIN OUT THEY MOUTHS.