OT-George Zelaya-''Pray''-FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Make some quick bucks George and sell Clappin by itself
im not really worried about the money, im more comcerned with putting out a solid album all the way through. youll get the tech track, that i promise. but i wanna make sure people get my whole album along with the tech track, cause their is people who only want the clappin track, by getting it along with the rest of the album i might just get a fan or 2. if this shit looks all misspelled and off its cause im on my cell. lol

Sep 22, 2006
thats fuced up how george comes in n ppl make comment like "uh..ok.. where the tech" damn like u muthafukkas want techs dick that bad??

beautiful track george u always come threw man, loving it

Dec 14, 2005
thats fuced up how george comes in n ppl make comment like "uh..ok.. where the tech" damn like u muthafukkas want techs dick that bad??

Shut the fuck up.

Im on Techs dick because the only George Zelaya track I even give two shits about has Tech on it?

And George youre right, id hold off on that track too if I had an album coming out... Ill check your shit out, cuz honestly what ive heard so far isnt much... but good luck on your new album dude

Oct 16, 2004

have you noticed this is a strange music board? of course george has good shit but people on here will be looking for the tech shit first cause they are his fans.

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Damn!!!!! lol Love is love, im not trippin either way. Of course people want the tech track, but everyone knows by now that it'll be on the album. All im tryig 2 do is give u some of my other shit til then. If u dont like it, fuck it. Is their if u want it. 100