OT-George Zelaya-''Pray''-FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
i honestly think that march 7 is too far away .. like iv waited so fucking long already for you to say 3 months into next year .. not the best move from a customers perspective, feel me?

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
i honestly think that march 7 is too far away .. like iv waited so fucking long already for you to say 3 months into next year .. not the best move from a customers perspective, feel me?
Absolutely. But you gotta understand the position im in. Its deeper then just recording a couple tracks and releasing them. feel me?? Im not trying to be one of these myspace rappers, or hobby at that. im just trying to make sure everythings in place.

Jan 6, 2006
I got a possibility of being picked up by a lable right now. If that doesent happen no matter what my album WILL drop on my borthday march 7th.. I promise on everything it is worth the wait, not only for the Tech track either.

www.myspace.com/georgemusic
oh it's not just only for the tech track, im trying to hear an actual professional sounding album from u. im trying to hear what u got to bring to the table lyrically, content wise, production wise etc....what's gonna make u stand out from the rest of these up n coming rappers and what makes major/indie lables wanna push your product etc..... u got my 15 bucks whenever u decide to drop, dont rush it, do what u gotta do.