OHN I THINK THEY LIKE ME BAY AREA REMIX..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I heard that they have a "Stay Fly" remix from the Bay. I think it goes..Im from the B-A-Y-Y-Y-Y..Heard it on tha radio earlier

Oct 31, 2003
If you can't make it better than the original THEN LEAVE IT ALONE. Now I know hella people on here have bought yellow bus passes, but just because it says Bay slangs doesn't make it better...and this is the case here. It's funny because people bust blood vessels if a person that isn't from the Bay mentions anything Bay, pops a colla...Anything Bay. BUT let a Bay artist jack another artist song and it gets "YAY AREAS" droped all over the damn place. Think about if Keaks super Hyphee, The Frontline's BANG IT or Mac Dre's THIZZ DANCE was jacked by a dude in Atlanta and played all over the radio...we (the Bay) would be in a fucking uproar. I love the Bay and the music that comes out of it. We are making our own stars now and our own hits. Songs like this and (even though I like it) Stunna's On are taking steps backwards. Just my 2cents on the topic.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
see...atlante gets all the radio play in the world....bay is jus doing it to do it. we get no shine over here so basically we jus havin fun...

alot of them songs is hella gay but beats is SLUMPIN....bay jus added its trealness to it

Jul 20, 2005
GOLDIE CAME RAW AS HELL.....

PROPS 4 THIS GOLDIE TRACK...

HEY MONEY TREE, HOLLA AT ME.....

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT GOLDIE AND HIS MIXTAPE/SOLO...

FEDERATION!

Oct 30, 2005
Can n e one find the real thing.? if u can can u please post it up. Nd when is 106 finna play it agen.? they b taken hella days to play new shit.