OHN I THINK THEY LIKE ME BAY AREA REMIX..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
wow... another bay area song on a mainstream instrumental... what i hope they can get from doing this is... making the song so hot that the producers like JD or Scott Storch realizes how raw these bay artists are and how well they can tear their shit up...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
its funny though....i see hella kats talking down on all these mainstream tracks but as soon as a bay area version is made its the dopest thing out....nikkas are closed minded....i cant wait for sum1 to make a laffy taffy bay version so i can see all the kats who hated the original love the bay version....hahaha...and yea im off topic a bit but just thought i would throw that shyt in thurr!!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
eastbayrider510 said:
i cant wait for sum1 to make a laffy taffy bay version so i can see all the kats who hated the original love the bay version....hahaha...and yea im off topic a bit but just thought i would throw that shyt in thurr!!!
I HATE THAT FUCCING SONG, BUT IT CRACCS ME UP ASWELL AS THE VIDEO!!!

Jul 22, 2005
mistah fab ft squeeze - oh they think they hyphy.... damn i want itt.....
it goes.. "oh they think they hyphy... h hh h h h h h hyphy... stupid dumb and hyphy"

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
GOLDIE GOLD COME WIT EXTREME GAS EVERYTIME HE SPIT... NIGGA NEED TO DROP A SOLO AFTER THIS NEXT ALBUM FORREAL...