OG MS or BIGG ROBB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
i tried to get the link but its dead now, on the cover its drew in a red impala and hes got a old style hat on and it looks like he ready to flick a J at you, on the top it say formerly of the darkroom familia DREW, keep an out out for it. its very underground.

May 3, 2002
the name of the solo is NORTECALIFAHOLIC and it's under northern entertainment i think......this cd is very hard to find so good luck looking finding it...the best u'll get is a burnt copy

May 3, 2002
@ fatal...i can hook u up with that cd....if ya got AIM i can send it to u through there.... my screen name is BELLY408NCAL ill be on after 2:00 so hit me up if ya want it

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
simon drew is hella hard 2 get in the studio....and he is a hard man 2 get a hold of....hes a drifter so hes all over the place....we got a couple of tracks from him that will see the light someday.... we worked with him on a comp that ECLIPS (formally of darkroom) was gonna drop about a year ago....but that one hasnt been released either....

but i agree...DREW need 2 put it down on a consistant basis...