OG MS or BIGG ROBB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
ey are you guys ever gonna release Drew as an artist ....cuz alotta people are waiting on that shit...I think OG MS said something about having some of Drew's unreleased shit but i'm not sure..if ya do, what songs are they and are you planning to release em....especially songs like "lowrider" and "take flight"!!!

May 3, 2002
hell ya...ive been bugging kve along time..asking them about drew....I really hope you guyz(kve) pick him up...cuz he NEEDS t drop new shit

Jul 2, 2003
DREW SOLO, GET IT CRACKIN KVE!

o hell ya, i never knew drew might get on kve. that would be the shit. i got his first solo and its tight. but if he can drop a solo on kve, with kve production, kve quality and tight ass lyris. dam! this shit will be off the hook! you guys at kve gotta make this happen. drew is one of he tightest undiscovered/unsigned rappers in cali, IMO

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
TOKZTERO

drew made a solo back in like 2001 its called tokztero, its under a label outta san jose called big thangz. ive been looking everywhere for it but i cant find it. But i saw the cover on a site a while back.