OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't understand this shit, dude is healthy finally and they bench him, but have Seth Roberts suit up lol the fuck
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Roberts seems like a solid player, but if you have to bench a WR for whatever reason, Roberts should be the guy on the bench. Streater is a lot more proven and should be on the field.
I take it all back LMAO

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
ray ray gotta go. has to be someone on our team or elsewhere that is better. he's nothing but a huge liability out there on D.

good to come away with the W in the end, but should have been more run plays with murray once we were up by 10 in the 3rd

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn, just read an article from yesterday the city of Oakland will no longer move forward with any developers for a proposed stadium in Oakland.

Oakland dumping Coliseum development: What’s next for Raiders? - SFGate

Oakland is basically telling both the Raiders and the A's to stay at the Coliseum on some take or leave it shit or to 100% finance themselves. Especially with this quote from the Mayor.

“I can lead a horse to water,” Schaaf told a fan during an audience Q&A at the Dreamforce convention in San Francisco this week, “but I need you to make Mr. Davis drink.”

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
in the fourth quarter when the ravens had their last possesion, did flacco overthrow steve smith on third down or did he just not get his feet down?

I sit behind the opposite endzone and I couldnt see shit