OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's ok Chree, one of these days the 9er's will actually get a real rival in their shitty division and you can talk about teams you actually play every year. Your 3 year old Seahawks rivalry doesn't seem to be working out.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It's ok Chree, one of these days the 9er's will actually get a real rival in their shitty division and you can talk about teams you actually play every year. Your 3 year old Seahawks rivalry doesn't seem to be working out.
Lol at it being a shitty division. I can understand that sort of thinking when your team mot only is a doormat to the division but the entire nfl....

I love how you gotta bring up the niners in a raiders thread when my "hating" predictions and analysis are solely on the raiders.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I actually like roberts and didn't mind the butler trade. streater should not be lower than roberts and holmes though
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Roberts seems like a solid player, but if you have to bench a WR for whatever reason, Roberts should be the guy on the bench. Streater is a lot more proven and should be on the field.

JDR is on some "he looked good in preseason against 3rd team defenses, so I'm gonna play him now" bullshit.

Watch Ray Ray get the most snaps on defense again today too lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Sure int taken away lol, it's nice to see the carr-cooper connection, looking like Gannon to brown when things were last going well for us. Can't cover a tight end for sheeeeeit though