Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
I remember watching the first seasons 2 episodes when they aired and thought it was wayyy too slow.
About 6 months later i gave it another shot, after the 4th or 5th episode i was hella into it.
Very character driven series. Sniper with the fucked up face was my favorite character on the show.

One more day.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yo what the fuck was up with Jimmy's mom telling his wife that when he was little and changed his diaper she would kiss his winky? wtf?
Yea......my girl was like....did she just say what I think she said?

I think Jimmy's mom is going to start letting Nucky know about what his brother and everyone else is planning. She is somewhat Loyal to Nucky because he took care of her for a while.

Oct 9, 2008
lol @ when nucky wanted to talk to his bitches kid bout playin wit matches and the kid starts taking his clothes off? I was like, aww fuck nuckys a fuckin chester? That would of been a twist that would of killed the show for me!

Jul 27, 2009
lol @ when nucky wanted to talk to his bitches kid bout playin wit matches and the kid starts taking his clothes off? I was like, aww fuck nuckys a fuckin chester? That would of been a twist that would of killed the show for me!
lol nah i knew what the kid thought cuz remember in the beginning Nucky told the kid "when nuns beat me, my father would beat me too."

Oct 9, 2008
No shit! I know that now but that shit was hella weird when he's like "i want to talk to you" And then kid just started strippin down? I was like WTF? Nucky like "What the fuck are you doin?" lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The weirdest thing was when that bitch said she kissed her son's weiner when he was a baby. My buddy and I having never watched the show before, both of us looked at each other immediately then asked if we heard what we heard right.