Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Where can I watch the first season online? I need somethin new to check out now that Walking Dead is done for the season... haven't seen this one yet.

Jul 27, 2009
I havent watched the Finale yet, what happens
Van Alden quits and Nucky's ex tells Van Alden that he got her pregnant. Rothstein and Nucky call a truce and he gives Nucky the rest of the brothers. and you see Capone, Jimmy, and Richard kill them. Republicans win the election. Margarette goes back to Nucky. Nuckys brother and Jimmy are shown in the end with Jimmys dad plotting talking but you cant hear, but i think theyre talking about how to get rid of Nucky.

am i missing anything?

That's pretty shady of Nucky's brother though.

I've grown on Margarette's character.

That half faced assassin (Richard I think) cleans house...
yeah Richard is my favorite part of the show. every time i see him, i expect him to be on some monster shit

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
something tells me .......the pregnant hoe and the FBI agent are going to really have a big part in next season......

I love this show. I was up on it since day 1. I agree with 2-0....Steve B. is the shit! He plays a great character!

Jul 27, 2009
Boardwalk Empire - Season 2

premieres September 25

HBO’s period drama Boardwalk Empire is returning in less than a month, and if the latest trailer is any indication, fans will need at least that much time to ramp up to the proper excitement level.
There’s a lot of new content since Boardwalk Empire‘s first Season 2 trailer premiered, not to mention a more interesting structure. The new trailer takes advantage of the show’s 1920s style before pumping up the drama and action. While it’s true there isn’t a whole lot of actual information translated to the viewer, there’s enough to whet the appetite of those eager for more details.

First and foremost: the Klu Klux Klan will be a major factor in Boardwalk Empire‘s ongoing story. It’s not what you think, though - they’re not a new supplier of bootleg booze, but rather teetotalling Prohibitionists, destroying stills and cracking liquor supply chains flowing into the east coast. As if we needed another reason to hate the KKK.
Add to that the G-men catching wise, Jimmy branching out, political pressure, the loss of a major customer and the usual organized crime issues, and Nucky Thompson has his hands full.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I stopped watching the 1st season around 4-5 episodes in, I'm gonna rewatch the season tho. I liked it, just had trouble getting into it at the time.