Official Angels 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Great sweep against the Rockies! Let's get another sweep against the Doyers!! Ervin Santana is a fuckin bum and needs to go or sent down for a few weeks

Sep 15, 2009
We have the rookie Garret Richards throwing today. He throws hard and is coming off a dominating win. Pujols and Trumbo will have a rape fest like they did in Colorado

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Takahashi is in there cuz it's all lefties coming up!...and may I just add that mike trout is the fucking truth!!! That kid just lights it up,glad he's on our team! The future of baseball rite there!...sucks to see Bobby abreu on the other side,but if we dont let him go,we don't have trout!...Garrett had a few strikes called balls cuz the ump sucks tonight!..hoping to see fieri come out the bullpen tonight,dude throws like a sav!...did anybody else get up out they seat and get hyphy when they blasted keak all loud when gwynn came up too bat?!..lol

Hell of a game so far!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Tomorrow Kings Will Have The Cup At The Game Both Teams Willl Pose For Pictures With The Kings Going To B A Big Ass LA Sports Photo! wish i could fly my ass to LA lol