Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
O.co was turning Orange yesterday so many Denver fans came out to support there shit, we did look good first half and 2nd half we fucking just died, i cant believe these guys get paid the kind of money they get paid to put on shit shows like this to there home fans

Props: Defy and Defy
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Also don't hit up that Jolly Rogers place by Motel 6 Garbage ass Service bitch forgot my beer 3 times and fucked up my order and all i ordered was frenchtoast

Nov 20, 2013
hayden starting, tj carrie active

Inactives: QB Matt McGloin, WR Vincent Brown, CB Carlos Rogers, S Jonathan Dowling, G Gabe Jackson, G T Bergstrom, TE D. Ausberry

I thought the scholarship bullshit would end when al died(remember sam williams), but we still keep guys like bergstrom and ausberry on the roster even now. if they ain't playing either because they're always hurt or just not good enough to get playing time or even be active on gameday. then they need to go. we got players on the team who miss more games than mcfadden