Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I grew up a Los Angeles Raiders fan breh, I have no Bay Area ties in regards to the team.

I'd definitely feel bad for fans in the Bay, but I definitely ain't gonna hop on another teams bandwagon because the Raiders leave Oakland.
I was born in LA and became an LA Raiders fan...then I moved to Oakland and they followed me up!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I would support them in LA, but never in Texas. Fuck that.
Question to all the Raider fans who would stop being a fan if they left.

What team do you then randomly jump to? Are we gonna all of a sudden have a bunch of new Niner fans? lol
I don't think I could stop being a Raider fan even if they do end up in Texas but I might follow whatever team ends up going to LA

Jan 18, 2006
I kinda already pull for NY teams already do to my whole moms side of the family being from NY and ive been to NY more times then anyone i know. I wont say none are my team but if any my bay area teams betrays me i will end of being a fan of a NY team of that sport except the bitch ass Yankees. I say this also cuz i most likely will move out to NY sooner then later. Funny thing is im not willing to support any LA team or SF team at this point so NY would be much better to me lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Id still be a raiders fan. BUT, I wouldnt give em a penny if they came back. I aint gonna religously watch all their games either.

Im almost done with the nfl's "football" anyways. It sucks dick now, and not even just because the raiders suck.

Cant go a play without a player crying for a flag, cant hit any1, cant talk shit and let the refs hear you. fuck im suprised they even let them play in the rain, coulda sworn the league doesnt want players skirts to get wet

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
^ Hockey is what you need in your life non-pussy ass dudes play that gaME take a puck to the mouth and get stitched up and come back out and finish the game

Jun 23, 2005
i couldn't imagine rooting for another team no matter where they went. only thing that would make me stop is if they changed their raider name and that isn't happening

fuck you mark davis

Dec 4, 2006
The 49ers organization welcomes you guys with open arms..

The Raiders should have taken the deal to play @ Levi's Stadium..

Mark Davis about to change the name as well.. Bet it!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The 49ers organization welcomes you guys with open arms..

The Raiders should have taken the deal to play @ Levi's Stadium..

Mark Davis about to change the name as well.. Bet it!
the organization may welcome Raider fans (aka more revenue) but the fans won't

I agree tho, the Raiders should've just signed a lease at Levi's while they figure out their stadium mess.....although I still think they should keep working on having a new stadium either in Oakland or in Los Angeles while they are there

Mark Davis would never change the name, he may look like Lloyd Christmas but he's not that dumb

Dec 4, 2006
the organization may welcome Raider fans (aka more revenue) but the fans won't

I agree tho, the Raiders should've just signed a lease at Levi's while they figure out their stadium mess.....although I still think they should keep working on having a new stadium either in Oakland or in Los Angeles while they are there

Mark Davis would never change the name, he may look like Lloyd Christmas but he's not that dumb
some of my homies that are Raiders fans talking about becoming Niners or Chargers fans LOL...