Off Topic: Jay-Z Black Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
This album got pushed up to the 14th. Get this shit. supposedly his last album and its hot. But sorry to dre & Primo fans. No beat from them.

And a pointless note: G-Unit's shit is way better than Ja's album.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
some of those beats are fucken weak though...you'd think if he was doing a big publicity thing having a different top notch producer doing each track that theyd at least come through with like the tightest shit they could make or something. plus i heard jigga is changing it up right now for the retail release...

Feb 8, 2003
StickyGreen said:
some of those beats are fucken weak though...you'd think if he was doing a big publicity thing having a different top notch producer doing each track that theyd at least come through with like the tightest shit they could make or something. plus i heard jigga is changing it up right now for the retail release...

Yep Jigga made some changes on his the album.
I downloaded that G Unit to see what its about and I wasn't impressed at all, Ja's album is really better. Did yall peep that Nelly diss on the G Unit album?

Feb 8, 2003
You right this G Unit is tighter than Blood In My Eyes. I just listen to it again.

#8 Young Bucc goes off on that track and he makes fun of the way nelly says Herrre. He also disses Lil Wyte, Cadilac Tah and Murder Inc and some others.

Young Buck is real tight that nigga shined bright on this album he needs to drop a new solo album.

Buck said my goal is to try and fuck Trina by the summer. Lmao

Apr 25, 2002
SF
somethin sounds wrong with Jay-Z's voice, i dont like the way he flows on this album

i thought his lyrics were on point, but there was somethin different bout the way his delivery is.

and the beats werent as good as i expected

what's going to be different on the retail version?

Dec 18, 2002
i cant say freestyle but i can say fuck east coast rap and the what they shit out, i pay attention to the east constantly waitin for a real good underground cd to drop but everytime i download it im let down in some way, what most on the east coast rap about is how tight they are on the mic and drop sorry recycled punch lines that sounds like a jin/eminem freestyle they threw away and somebody from the street picked up. but thats all just my opinion.