Oblivion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I almost bought this game today. Is it worth spendin' the extra scratch to get the Collector's Edition? After playin' it for a while, just how sicc is this game?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
VIC said:
ARE THE WEAPONz EASY TO USE IN THE GAME?- MEANING DOES IT TAKE 100 SWINGz TO KILL A RAT.
It takes about two or three at first.
But once your character starts developing more strength, they'll be dead in no time.

The combat is much better done this time around then it was in Morrowind.
It's very fun....
I think it's the funnest time I've ever had with an adventure/role playing game in terms of combat.
You can use your sword, (even your fists), bow & arrow, or magic.
It's all up to you, and you get better at which ever method you decide to use the most.

The other day I was chasing a deer while riding my horse when all of a sudden some wolf started attacking my horse.
I jumped off to handle the wolf, but my horse went on a rampage and killed the wolf himself. And just for fun, I hit the horse and fucker must have been fired up from battling the wolf cuz he then took out his agression on me and killed me even though I was just playing with him haha....

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
miggidy said:
It takes about two or three at first.
But once your character starts developing more strength, they'll be dead in no time.

The combat is much better done this time around then it was in Morrowind.
It's very fun....
I think it's the funnest time I've ever had with an adventure/role playing game in terms of combat.
You can use your sword, (even your fists), bow & arrow, or magic.
It's all up to you, and you get better at which ever method you decide to use the most.

The other day I was chasing a deer while riding my horse when all of a sudden some wolf started attacking my horse.
I jumped off to handle the wolf, but my horse went on a rampage and killed the wolf himself. And just for fun, I hit the horse and fucker must have been fired up from battling the wolf cuz he then took out his agression on me and killed me even though I was just playing with him haha....

THANKz, IM GOING TO EB RIGHT NOW.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Im playing it on high resolution at a pretty good frame rate, and every single time I play, im just fucking blown away over and over at the graphics. No game's graphics can even be COMPARED to this game's. If you play this on a large monitor with a surround sound system, it pretty much feels like youre there. You can look straight ahead into some trees and basically see that the whole world is actually alive... shit is happening all over the place...

but the graphics are just the "first" thing you notice. the gameplay itself is quality as hell too.. best rpg in years. Way better than morrowind was.

Jan 14, 2006
[MegaUpload] ElderScrolls IV

Code:

megaupload.com/?d=HVWDRF0C
megaupload.com/?d=P8S15OM9
megaupload.com/?d=YXSTZ2EF
megaupload.com/?d=DQ11RFF4
megaupload.com/?d=IA94KJ6A
megaupload.com/?d=DO0R4B43
megaupload.com/?d=IHI06WI9
megaupload.com/?d=7N3BNHBR
megaupload.com/?d=IPK6IW4T