Oblivion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Fuck, i knew this week was its release, but I didnt know which day. So today was release?

Hell yeah Elder Scrolls... ive been playing them for years and years.. i literally read an interview about Oblivion ~9 years ago (i cant believe theyve had it in their heads for that long. it was before Morrowind was even a quarter done). I knew it would be the sickest one too...

DAmnnnn i need to get my comp ready to play this one..

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
explain this game please
...sum dude at the video game store was wiggin out yesterday cuz he didnt get the special edition... but he got the reg and was walkin inand out cursing to himself hahahahahah.....

Mar 2, 2006
wats the game like...cuz i experienced sumwun doin the same thing about bein mad cuz he didn't get the special edition...if he's gun do that JUSt cuz he didn't get the special edition must be a cool game..or sumin like that

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
I still haven't beaten Morrowind, it's so long and I'm still at the beginning. I was going to get Oblivion but I know my comp can't run it, need to upgrade first. Looks tight though.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Best Video Game of all time?

Probably. Best RPG of all time by far, for sure, 100%.

Most magazines say its probably the best game period.

Nothing comes close. This shit has me fuckin blown away. I never thought video games would get this advanced.

fucking NPC's have their own day cycles, you can follow them and they actually do SHIT. I followed one from the shadows, and watched him buy some shit at a store, then get in a fight with another NPC in front of the store. Later that night he went to his house and went to bed, and i robbed that motherfucker's house blind! hahahahaha!

SHIT IS CRAZY AS FUCK

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This is definately the best game so far this year.
It's averaging a rating of 95.6% out of 100 according to gamerankings.com

You cats do know that the game is currently on sale at CompUSA for $45 right? The sale ends tomorrow!

So far I'm lovin this game even though I never really got into Morrowind.
This has the best graphics so far that I've seen on the X360.
Oh well, I hope I have a few hours to kill tonight.
This game is pretty addictive :)

Apr 25, 2002
I've read nothing but great things about this game.....Probably gonna have to fuckin' buy it now.....Fuckin' video games breakin' my wallet.....

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Graphics - best of all time
World design - best of all time

etc etc

shit is fucking asmazing, for real people even if you dont like RPG's, this is the one. the ratings are off the motherfucking hook. i havent seen ONE SINGLE REVIEW out of ~30 that ive read... that even has a B+ rating. Its all A's. A's and A-'s... not even mario 64 hit this kind of numbers..

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Here's a nice infinate gold cheat courtesy of rhinouga37 from gamefaqs.com:

Ok my friends, i just found an amazingly awesome glitch. Go to the Talos district of the Imperial city, find a house owned by a gentlemen named Dorian, it will be "Dorians House" of course, it's in the SE section of the Talos district. Anyway, break into his house, find him, when he tells you to leave kill his ass dead. Loot his body, click on the gold he's carrying and keep hitting A like you normally would, over and over, it will keep giving you gold, the number of gold pieces left will freeze when it gets to 8 gold pieces and it won't go any lower, it will just keep giving you all the gold you could ever desire. I have loaded it and tried it twice to make sure it's not a fluke, and it's not, i just keep getting as much gold as i want. Make sure you get the amount you want before you back out cause it won't do it again. It's awesome!

Actually, on second try, you can back out of his bodies inventory and go back in and keep getting as much gold as you want, i just checked it again, omg this is so friggin awesome!!!

thepissedoffman from the folks over in xbox-scene.com built on this cheat and provided a more efficient way of collecting the cash:

Here you guys go. (Finally a way to give back to this community)

Steps:

1) Wait until 2-3 in the morning (So nobody sees you)

2) Go into sneak mode and get into his house. This way the guards will not come in after you

3) Bribe the guy and then use the persuasion mini game to make him dislike you. This is to give him more money which makes this go by much faster. I did this and he had 500 gold.

4) Once he has enough money kill him. An easy way to do this is to stand in the door way on the left side facing the large room of the house. For some reason the AI has the guy running to the left side and he will not get past you. This was the only way I could kill him because he kept running away like a little pu@#$*

5) Once he is dead open his inventory. DO NOT PRESS THE X BUTTON !!!!!!! Take his clothing one by one and then his house key. Once you have taken everything BUT the gold highlight the gold and press A once and then press A again. You should see the gold number go down once and then stay there. Keep pressing A until you have all the gold you want.

**Notes**

1) If you skip step 3 you will have to push the A button a lot more to get the same amount.
Example:

My first time the guy had 21 gold. I killed him and the gold got stuck on 20. The second and third time I got the guy past 500.

2.5 mill @ 20 gold = 125000 clicks
2.5 mill @ 500 gold = 5000 clicks

2) If you press X while still in the dead mans inventory after you have been doing this it will freeze the game. I learned this the hard way twice after I had 2 million+.

3) SAVE SAVE AND SAVE AGAIN. You can save as much as you want in this game so there should be no "I screwed up and now I can't do it anymore"
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=499628&st=15