NW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
im sorry... this is only my first thread, but i been readin for a minute. and im not feelin what yall are swingin on

red head steve??? hes a fake ass lynch/twista/sac rap artist wrapped in a cute lil white candy shell.. hes not gonna do it for the nw...

151 is coo, hes a grinder... but hes not gonna do it for the nw.

byrdie has potential, but hes not gonna do it for the nw,

cool nutz is... uh... yeah... just read his name and that pretty much describes him... hes like a pair of wrinkly cold balls... definatly not gonna do it for the nw.

Bill yuns... LMAO...

Mr Dove, BOOBOO.

*BUT*

i like SYKO.. he'll be a building block.. good potential

i heard some of NONSTOPs new shit!! HES DOPE!! GOOD MUSIC! BIG POTENTIAL

i like BOSKO.. hes a good cat.... good music... nw ledgend

I like SP... tight voice... good lyrics.. good potential...

dunas cool.. but he lies too fuckin much... WORD IS HE ALMOST GOT SMOKED FOR USING THIZZ ENT, AND MAC DRE FOOTAGE.. coo rapper... kinda genaric...

but every fuckin body else ive heard is either complete garbage.... or borderline garbage...

but people still talk about them as if there really tight on this board... i dont know... say what yall want.. but the nw rap scene is stale other then the few i spoke good on

Oct 7, 2005
Fridge

Even tho i know your being sarcastic, and tryin to hard to be witty

ive never heard your stuff... ill give you an honest opinion tho.. if i like it, ill tell everyon about you, and support your shit...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe, good lookin'. I'm done being witty for the night. I do like that you put the pros and cons in this thread. I'm going to go look for friends on the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Message Board.

May 4, 2005
some ah that real talk...

the only people ill give credit to in the Nw..

SYKO, 151, and NONSTOP. But really if i had to put my money on somebody.. it would definantly be SYKE!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Yung Danger said:
im sorry... this is only my first thread, but i been readin for a minute. and im not feelin what yall are swingin on

red head steve??? hes a fake ass lynch/twista/sac rap artist wrapped in a cute lil white candy shell.. hes not gonna do it for the nw...

151 is coo, hes a grinder... but hes not gonna do it for the nw.

byrdie has potential, but hes not gonna do it for the nw,

cool nutz is... uh... yeah... just read his name and that pretty much describes him... hes like a pair of wrinkly cold balls... definatly not gonna do it for the nw.

Bill yuns... LMAO...

Mr Dove, BOOBOO.

*BUT*

i like SYKO.. he'll be a building block.. good potential

i heard some of NONSTOPs new shit!! HES DOPE!! GOOD MUSIC! BIG POTENTIAL

i like BOSKO.. hes a good cat.... good music... nw ledgend

I like SP... tight voice... good lyrics.. good potential...

dunas cool.. but he lies too fuckin much... WORD IS HE ALMOST GOT SMOKED FOR USING THIZZ ENT, AND MAC DRE FOOTAGE.. coo rapper... kinda genaric...

but every fuckin body else ive heard is either complete garbage.... or borderline garbage...

but people still talk about them as if there really tight on this board... i dont know... say what yall want.. but the nw rap scene is stale other then the few i spoke good on
Everybody doesn't like E-40, Jay Z, Mac Dre, 50 Cent, and more. So I already know that everyone isn't going to like what we are doing over here at Jus Family Records. All I know is that we are actually out being about it, and not talking about it. So whether you are a fan of Jus Family Records or not, we will still continue to CARRY the NW on our backs, and take this NW shit outside of our basements, and let people know that there is some good shit happening in the NW. Opinions are like assholes, and everyone has one. Viva La Jus Family Records. Catch us on the road, or in a city near you. Jus Family doesn't just talk the talk, we walk the walk.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Still don't understand why people keep comparing steve to lynch but anyway...@ Yung Danger all the shit you said is based on opinion...all the those artist on that list are talented but was really going to blow up someone up is there bizzness conects and the person whos up coming album is going to grab the most attention on that list is 151 cuz of his features on his up coming album and I know his beats are going to be banging too hopefully, he didn't just break bread on feats and not beats...and don't get me wrong I'm rooting for everyone including myself...I just want to see someone make out this motherfucka

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think a lot of people out here try to sound like everyone else just to get air play and or recognition. The northwest needs someone that has their own personality that doesn't act like every other punk ass industry rapper or sound like them. The NW had a good sound and still does, but I think the "best" artists were on SLR (Notes, COLA, Crytical)....Other than that the shit I hear on the radio from the NW (except a couple people) sounds like every other gay ass mainstream song out there. Nobody is doing shit with originality or individualism. Neema's album did that, but that's about it. And honestly, a few of his songs sound like the normal mainstream stuff that I don't like listening to. But at least he makes up for it with good songs, most other artists don't/can't do that.

Someone needs to get the right backing out here and actually do something for themself/the region. Seems like most people are STILL too busy hating on people that could help them out. Maybe in time people will realize that acting like bitches only decreases your chances of doing something productive. I guess we'll see.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
Someone needs to get the right backing out here and actually do something for themself/the region. Seems like most people are STILL too busy hating on people that could help them out. Maybe in time people will realize that acting like bitches only decreases your chances of doing something productive. I guess we'll see.

This is true. The Northwest has so much talent, I'm talking the ENTIRE Northwest, including Vancouver, BC and it's suburbs. But, with the talent we have comes some stubborn ass personalities, like we're too good or something, we don't need a helping hand, "no that's Ok I'll do it on my own" type of attitude. Which is cool, I mean I respect that, but everything should be taken into consideration when dealing with the music. Northwest hiphop is solid, it's just not OUT THERE. We network, we just don't network outside of our regions enough as we should be. And the artists or groups that I know of who are making serious moves, they aren't really bringing back like they used to, because once they make it they become international in a sense, so really it's not about the Northwest anymore, it's about them. It's like everybody is in the game, and the Northwest is just sectioned off in captivity. That's how I see it right now, but I'm sure other's see it differently.