NORTENOS IN M1NN4SOTA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
SO YOUR SAYIN THE NORTENOS OUTSIDE OF NOR CAL AINT REAL KILLAZ?
what? no, westbaymidget said that only wannabees are outside of Cali and that would mean he was/is saying that they aint real killaz....but like Lil Los said, "It's not where you're from, its where you're at."

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
AleX510 said:
There seems to be Nortenos and scraps everywhere these days. I know some that are in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. It's getting to alot of the Central states to, I don't think theres any on the east coast though. Theres alot of Nortenos in San Diego they stay on the south side and they some crazy ass fools.
"they stay in the southside"

lol, southside huh.

homie im born and raised in S.D. and there aint no norteno hoods here in Dago ask anybody from S.D. and the will tell you the same,LMAO "@crazy ass fools",you sound very ignorant and do not know a dam thing about the S.D. streets,stop giving out false info out even your homies in this thread know there aint any norteno hoods in the 619.you sound like a square homie,for real,before you post up bullshit go ask a reputable from Dago first, i never even met one norteno in my whole life in S.D. and even if some are down here they for dam sure aint active or remotely have any hoods.

Dec 21, 2005
45park1904 said:
"they stay in the southside"

lol, southside huh.

homie im born and raised in S.D. and there aint no norteno hoods here in Dago ask anybody from S.D. and the will tell you the same,LMAO "@crazy ass fools",you sound very ignorant and do not know a dam thing about the S.D. streets,stop giving out false info out even your homies in this thread know there aint any norteno hoods in the 619.you sound like a square homie,for real,before you post up bullshit go ask a reputable from Dago first, i never even met one norteno in my whole life in S.D. and even if some are down here they for dam sure aint active or remotely have any hoods.
LMFAOO^^ DIS FAG ALWAYS CALLIN EVERYONE A "HOMIE" ON EVERY MESSAGE BOARDS WHEN HE DONT EVEN KNOW EM OR EVER MEET EM IN PERSON....LOL@ NET HOMIE..... FAG WISHIN HE WAS HIS HOMIE... SHUT THE FUCK UP RATA LOVER.. DID YOU KNOW DAT SAN DIEGO IS THE "SAFEST" CITY!!!! AND YOUR THE IGNORANT ONE CUS UR ON HERE, WORRYIN ABOUT WHATS EVERYONE ELSE GOTTA SAY ABOUT "SAN DIEGA".

Oct 24, 2004
LMFAOO^^ DIS FAG ALWAYS CALLIN EVERYONE A "HOMIE" ON EVERY MESSAGE BOARDS WHEN HE DONT EVEN KNOW EM OR EVER MEET EM IN PERSON....LOL@ NET HOMIE..... FAG WISHIN HE WAS HIS HOMIE... SHUT THE FUCK UP RATA LOVER.. DID YOU KNOW DAT SAN DIEGO IS THE "SAFEST" CITY!!!! AND YOUR THE IGNORANT ONE CUS UR ON HERE, WORRYIN ABOUT WHATS EVERYONE ELSE GOTTA SAY ABOUT "SAN DIEGA"
HE TOLD THAT NIGGA WHAT WAS UP, BWAHAHA
THIS THREADZ GOT ME ROLLIN

May 6, 2007
im up in spokane..eastern Wa n i seen like 1 homeboy in 5 months but i guess theres hella cuz woodie(rip) met up with hella here

Mar 12, 2005
Jae Cee said:
I just moved to SEATTLE and their are Lots of NORTENOS up here. Creased Down and Flamed Up. I see at least 5-10 a day.
LMAO!!! This foo hella lying OH well, foos fronting LMAO!!!! I was in seattle for a couple weeks, nothing but mexican ravers, la based wannabe gangs, and white people lmao! Foos need to quit lying!!!! Most importantly if you plan on living your life as a pinta bird after the age of 18 LOL I dunno what to say. Real talk though, this is too much LOL. *Watch me get roasted*

Apr 14, 2004
^^^ i wouldnt doubt it. all a paisa kid gota do is watch any gang movie and he suddenly becomes a "sureno". no matter were hes at. lmao.