NORTENOS IN M1NN4SOTA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
theres northerners infiltrating al-qaeda....... lol.

theres hella northerners that are from el d.f. que son bien nacos.

theres homeboys que juegan en la seleccion mexicana de futbol soccer tambien.

Feb 23, 2004
westbaygiant said:
California Gangs Are taking over the streets all across the world!
Blood, Crip, sur, Nortenos, Hells Angels. It dont matter. A California Gangsta is coming to a liqure store near you.
Gangsta nation, Thug Life, WestSide, whatever you wanna call it.Its a fuckin lifestyle.No, its a fuckin epidemic(ask da goverment) Postin up on da block, drinkin a 40, smokin wit da homies, fuckin da bitches and hittin da switches,bustin a cap, puttin your city on da map, everybody wanna be a California Gangsta!
But the truth is if u aint doin this shit in California, then you aint a G you just a WannaBee.
thats the stupidest comment i have ever heard

Jan 26, 2007
AleX510 said:
There seems to be Nortenos and scraps everywhere these days. I know some that are in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. It's getting to alot of the Central states to, I don't think theres any on the east coast though. Theres alot of Nortenos in San Diego they stay on the south side and they some crazy ass fools.
YEA WAT PART OF SAN DIEGO ON THE SOUTHSIDE

Feb 23, 2004
ya i didnt have to time to go back and only say that wannabee part, that was the part that was and just made no sense....

Feb 21, 2006
Theres are no Nortenos in San Diego, I don't know where you heard that from. As soon as they came out in daylight they would be murdered by the Scraps down in So Cal, remember the Surenos down there are real killas, not like the paisas in the bay.

Apr 13, 2006
Tvo14 said:
Theres are no Nortenos in San Diego, I don't know where you heard that from. As soon as they came out in daylight they would be murdered by the Scraps down in So Cal, remember the Surenos down there are real killas, not like the paisas in the bay.
how u gone be a "homeboy" and say that shit ?

Dec 6, 2005
i got a homie down in s.d. who lives there he a solid homeboy N he tellz me they dont even trip off dat foo he tatted down he even got 4 dotz on his face but therez not any homeboy hoodz out there though