No Hoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Where are u getting this shit from bruh? Dlo been yelling HB on every fucking song. Why name yo record lable Hyphee Boyz Records if u aint HB? I aint really about all this gossip, but one of my patnas was at a function in the 90s a few weeks ago and told me that Dlo was up there reppin that HB, and hella S.T.I. boys came at him. He told me they gave him a pass cuzz he was a rapper (which dont make sense), but they still aint fucking with him.

Just because 2/11 and Burnout aint fucking wit HB dont me they funking. S.T.I. is funking wit them on sight, it aint like that wit 2/11 and burnout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_G4eKI9cyE
Haha my nigga look. Yu Noe Hu Them Niggas is. Riiight. Do Dlo Rock Wit them. Riiiight? listen to tha 2nd nigga thats on it what he say at tha end of his verse. Inoe What Im talkin Bout
Even Da Nigga Dlo Put A Freestyle Out to tha "Geekd Up" Beat Sayin He Aint Neva Been Hb. If i Hear Tha Nigga Say Himself He aint Hb then Thats What It Is.

But i m still tryna listen to tha Radio version of no hoe thats why i keep cumn to this thread WHO GOT IT?? lol

May 8, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_G4eKI9cyE
Haha my nigga look. Yu Noe Hu Them Niggas is. Riiight. Do Dlo Rock Wit them. Riiiight? listen to tha 2nd nigga thats on it what he say at tha end of his verse. Inoe What Im talkin Bout
Even Da Nigga Dlo Put A Freestyle Out to tha "Geekd Up" Beat Sayin He Aint Neva Been Hb. If i Hear Tha Nigga Say Himself He aint Hb then Thats What It Is.

But i m still tryna listen to tha Radio version of no hoe thats why i keep cumn to this thread WHO GOT IT?? lol
So u hear him say he isn't, I hear him say he is...What makes u so confident that u rite? Them S.T.I. niggas checked him because of the HB shit. Maybe that's why he aint claiming it no more. But him and his little bruh been on that shit. But like u said I dnt know him, shit neither do u...lol @ this dumbass argument.

Apr 5, 2008
Im also still lookin for the Radio Edit.. I cant find anywhere to buy it or even just listen to it. I hit him up on myspace and he said he would send it to me but he never did.