No Hoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I was shocked to hear this on the radio a few days/weeks ago, I see it finally got mixed, cleaned, and mastered ... good look for dude.

Feb 15, 2008
A song like this lets me know there are not as many street people on a site like the siccness cuz like I said this song been in the town for a few years now.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lmao... I wuz @ San Jo St. a couple nights ago yellin' that shit all around the campus. Shit's hella old, and I've only heard the low-quality versions, but that shit still knocks. Lyrics suck and the beat's simple as all hell, but it's still a classic regardless. "Cuz' it's yo' pussy, GGUURRRRRLLLL!!! Go 'head & Make That Money, BBIITTCCHH!!!!"

"Ball Like the Lakers!"

Apr 13, 2005
A song like this lets me know there are not as many street people on a site like the siccness cuz like I said this song been in the town for a few years now.
Yeah shit leaks slow from the streets to the net. I guess aint nobody from siccness hangin in the hood or hittin none of the lil spots. A lot of songs got popped off at mingles too and now that that shit been closed its harder for local shit to break

Apr 13, 2005
lmao... I wuz @ San Jo St. a couple nights ago yellin' that shit all around the campus. Shit's hella old, and I've only heard the low-quality versions, but that shit still knocks. Lyrics suck and the beat's simple as all hell, but it's still a classic regardless. "Cuz' it's yo' pussy, GGUURRRRRLLLL!!! Go 'head & Make That Money, BBIITTCCHH!!!!"

"Ball Like the Lakers!"
Damn man whats up with that sig? Al old and crazy but you can't shit on Al he kept it poppin for 30 years of success.

Nov 27, 2006
go home and give ur girls no kisses, cause if u kiss her then u gonna kiss this funky ass dick that she sucked quick and i gave it to her quick and she didnt even spit
yea this shit old but still dope

Dec 19, 2005
the high quality version thats been mixed and mastered and shit that gets played on the radio slaps hella harder...i never found a dl for it tho

but yeah that song is hella old.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
the high quality version thats been mixed and mastered and shit that gets played on the radio slaps hella harder...i never found a dl for it tho

but yeah that song is hella old.
This Shit Dumb Ass Old Blud. iwanna hear tha one they play on tha radio how can they slap it on tha radio "DLO HE DONT GIVAH ____ ABOUT NO __ NO __ NO __ NO __ DLO HE DONE GIVAH ____ ABOUT NO __ DLO SNATCH YO __ AND TAKE HER TO THA ___ HOE STROLE" HAHAHA

That nigga DLo and them Hyphee boyz is stupid lmao "Ima take her to the studio, ima go dumb and ima never touch the bootyhole fasssssst!!"
I dont think Mr DLo Wuld Like You Callin him a Hyphy Boy lol

"YA FONK WIT THEM, YA FONK WIT ME, YA BUSS AT THEM BOY YA FONKIN WIT ME, AH SQUAD AFFAIR, BURNOUT AFFAIR, ST AFFAIR NAW WE DONT FIGHT FAIR" Get Up On It