Nicknacknutsack vs. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: INASENSE SAYS:::

D'struction said:
you just net bang...
remember when i said people that have nothing else to say have to bring up the net banging bullshit? well here's an example for you. Deuce doesnt speak on that gang banging shit on here, but this pendejo says he's net banging....

Dec 13, 2003
i think you missed the point...i guess inasense is tyin to say deuce is tryin act hard with all the "i'll body you" and trigger pullin.
from what i read in deuces verses...thats all hes talkin about. so i understand where inasense got that from.

Apr 25, 2002
Ironic Commando said:
i think you missed the point...i guess inasense is tyin to say deuce is tryin act hard with all the "i'll body you" and trigger pullin.
from what i read in deuces verses...thats all hes talkin about. so i understand where inasense got that from.
net banging is internet gang banging, not acting tough online. a lot of clowns throw that title around and dont even know wut the fuck they're calling the other person. like i said, when they have nothing to say, they resort to that net banging crap.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Nice watchin' Fatal....Rest your finger tips dogg..I got these...

NicknackNutSack <-------And uh..I'ma Joke Right ?..But uh....You Have The Words....Nut... Sac.... And Nicc ...In You Screen Name...Like a Pedophile Santa Clause Or Some shit....Fucc outa here Ducc...To me ?...you bear no likeness....

Innocence...Quit tryna Fabricate Reality Nicca...You want Problems... Gather Your Clic....Hahha..I'll leave em' in a chair speakin' slow...Y'all Ain't doin' a damn thing wrong...Fuccin' Birds....I'm so terrific Niccas...These clowns been flappin' there Yaps quiccer than bone thugs..But in reality...They Just some Homo's Tryna Bone Thugs...

Niccas is childish, Probably Still Watchin Sailor Moon...Tryna Flirt with Deuce Online and shit....While I'm out here Shavin' Crac with a Mach 3...And uh..Dogg..I Been Hustlin' Since Herc discovered the turntable...Fuc I need to Net Bang for ?...

...LOL....Nicca You sister is lovin' me..My pager is beepin' more than a fucin' Osborne episode Here coward...

FUC OUTA HERE DUCC'S...DEUCE BEEN GIVIN' YOU PROBLEMS...LONG BEFORE ANY MATH BOOK...

.....Your Father....

Robin Keys...

Dec 13, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
net banging is internet gang banging, not acting tough online. a lot of clowns throw that title around and dont even know wut the fuck they're calling the other person. like i said, when they have nothing to say, they resort to that net banging crap.
i stand corrected