Nicknacknutsack vs. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Finally, we get to hear Nick-Nack-flow, your game is simple, like tick-tack-toe, I'll give you credit, you don't suck dick but lick-sackz-though, you strait up hydrocrondiac, your lyricz ain't sick-Nick, you'll get ate up on tha battle field green like a picnic, and I'll leave your remainz for tha antz-and-flyz, you can't get as hot as me, you'll just pant-and-die, you can't even warm up like wormz when-it-rainz, I'll eat tha insidez of your skull and then-shit-brainz, don't mind me, I'm like Hannible-Lector, you like Buffalo Bill, and you done stepped in my cannible-sector, want me to go first so you can take-your-time, so I ain't trippin' if I loose after you make-your-rhyme-

Topic change...

Looky what we have here, some homo who likez to see-men, likez his hair gell in tha form of semen, wearz Mariners gear, cause he has a thing for sea-men, so damn stupid, he tryz to pick them up at Old Navy, kidnapped and raped in public, never once said someone save-me, anus so loose, I kicked his ass and lost my-shoe, as soon as gay marrige is legal, he'll be quick to say I-do, don't deny it Lil' Nicky, won't have gay pride if you lie-foo, tha only thing positive about you is HIV, death is comin' for you, I see you askin' "why-me?" cry me a river, I don't wanna hear-it, you still preform anully, as is you don't fear-shit-

PS... since I went first, your verse must be done by tomorrow by 12 PM, that givez you 2-3 periodz to write, that 3 hourz, if you don't complie, I win.

Good day.

Feb 17, 2003
Masked Man claims to smoke blunts that he swears are obise, now hes suspended from school...... (got caught by the police)
you couldent loose virginity if it was one of your teeth, your not a masked man your a boy confused about halloween.

Remove your mask you dumb ass dont try to cover it up,
everyone knows you got a face only your mother could love,
hand you a shovel and glove, so you can dig your own grave,
William Wallace him self told me your hearts not brave.

David thinks hes "hot" but i think hes a liar,
I think davids on drugs, david thinks hes on "fire"
when he says hes on fire he means high off weed,
so how the "hell' can you be hot, Unless your wearin a fleece?

Msked man is a pot head let me prove my point,
he got exited when i told him his elbows a joint,
What ever happens to your knees homie thats for you to mention,
ill see your muthhafuccin ass when you get bacc from your suspension!!!!

Hahahahaha! i wrote this in 7 mins so its what ever 1

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Ohhhh, you wanna use personalz huh?

If I'm not hot... then why you steal my heated-rhymez? Now that I've exposed you, you'll have nothin' but deleted-linez, you jacked em', remindz me of Ms. Espinozaz laptop, get your face out Lyzaz ass, your breath reakz of crap-talk, and thatz tha truth and nothin' but like Allen Iversen, you can catch Nick wearin' Speedoz, just like Driver-men, your a lil' girl, just like your ugly fat fuck friend-Karen, cheap mothafucka, you bum more cigz then then tha Rockerz and-Erin, you'll get dumped on when you lease expect it, call me Emily...

Damn, I can't finish, gotta go to my auntz in Bellingham, this was a sloppy flow, not my normal style. Good shit though bitch! :cool: I'll see your bitch ass when I get back late Saturday.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
MM: Better multi's, Most creativity
Nick: Easier to follow, More realistic punches.
RESULT: Nick gets the vote.

Yall should make a song out of this or something, and throw it on an album as a bonus track or skit.......

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tadou, I'm sorry but your strait up stupid, no offence, but you obviously don't know how to judge a battle. More realistic punchez? It'z a fuckin' battle, dosen't matter if they realistic unless it'z a personal battle in person, as is most people ,at least on here don't know eachother, so they are forced to make punchez up. My punchez are way harder and complex then his, he'll even tell you that. Nick could have destroyed me, I don't even rap, he dose. He just didn't take his time. About his is easier to follow? If everyone tought like that everyonez shit would sound that same, IMO your supossed to make people think about what you said. Peep game.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Doggie, don't even speak that shit to me. You JUST SAID you dont rap, and you are talking to someone who has written hundreds of verses in his career. I KNOW what a good battle rap is, and yours wasnt.

Either you have multi's or you dont, and your multis were on some tri-syllable childish, akward, pre-pubescent teen, middle ground garbage....somethin like a: ill split-your-head, then its like "bitch-you-dead!", you'll get-the-lead, you gaptoothed like mister-ed........PLAYED.

Nick just came with it...straight up, with no bullshit. Thats how REAL battles are SUPPOSED to sound. Its not all about punches and multi's if you can't even follow it. "Inside Jokes" might be funny as hell to you, but if you cant tell the story and get other people to laugh.....why bother?

You lost this battle.....deal with it. And you and I both know if i was a D-Sane or Bullet, there wouldnt even be this bullshit arguement. So drop the act.

Dec 18, 2002
^what have you put out? you have a soundclick page or somethin similar? i see you talkin alot about what your careers about and the hundreddds of verses in your lengthy career and havent seen you spit anythin on the sicc and i seen no links to soundclick and no way to order any tadou cds. atleast drop a verse or somethin, or battle me.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tadou said:
Doggie, don't even speak that shit to me. You JUST SAID you dont rap, and you are talking to someone who has written hundreds of verses in his career. I KNOW what a good battle rap is, and yours wasnt.

Either you have multi's or you dont, and your multis were on some tri-syllable childish, akward, pre-pubescent teen, middle ground garbage....somethin like a: ill split-your-head, then its like "bitch-you-dead!", you'll get-the-lead, you gaptoothed like mister-ed........PLAYED.

Nick just came with it...straight up, with no bullshit. Thats how REAL battles are SUPPOSED to sound. Its not all about punches and multi's if you can't even follow it. "Inside Jokes" might be funny as hell to you, but if you cant tell the story and get other people to laugh.....why bother?

You lost this battle.....deal with it. And you and I both know if i was a D-Sane or Bullet, there wouldnt even be this bullshit arguement. So drop the act.
Yeah, you pathetic fuckin' excuse for a rapper, I don't rap, but my fuckin' career is in Music/Audio Production you fagit. And since when do you need to be a rapper to know how a battle goez? Explain that, you should know that by now, it'z what that people think, oh, you wouldn't know that would you, you have not one fan. Never seen half of one person on this board say your shit is tight. You can say people in your area like it all you want, we know it'z all liez. And yes bitch, I have your album, or had it, broke it and put it in tha fire place, don't believe me, ask Bane homo. Your shit it rightfully tightld though, FourPlay Studio cause y'all suck. Point blank, no doubt about it. So your sayin' my versez sould be simple with no multiz? Show me what a good coulple of linez is supossed to look like then, and yeah, my linez look nothin' like your poor excuse of an example. And... tha only personal shit I said was in tha other post I made, witch I said for noone to count, so you are stupid. D-Sane or Bullet, why do you say that. If I didn't agree with them I would say somethin', I won't come at that like I did you, even though I said no offence, I have respect for them, somethin' I have none of for you. You a strait bitch who thinkz hez somethin'. You wouldn't make it in Seattle homie, you'd get beat down everyday. I hope you realize that I've never once talked shit to you before, don't think that I haven't been thinkin' your dumb as fuck for tha longest though, I just mind my business. Well you just lost tha last person that hasen't said shit to you, and it'z open season.

Fatal Wet Dream, mind your tounge.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
KrypticFlowz said:
^what have you put out? you have a soundclick page or somethin similar?
Audio.NorthWestRap.com -- Snippet is from the mixtape that is done and complete that has been handed out. Glass-bottomed copies are coming soon, the price will be $1.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You wouldn't make it in Seattle homie, you'd get beat down everyday. [/B]
Thats too bad. Because it is looking like i will be attending UW next year and living in the heart of Seattle. So if its that important, anybody who wants to can come beat me up on campus on my way to Arabic class. Holler.

Money talks, bullshit walks. I will tell you straight up, 500 copies of that FourPlay album were pressed up and over 440 of them were sold for cash, only a handfull given away, and a little over 40 remain, and the album dropped at the beginning of June. I am doing my own thing, releasing albums, and building up a fan base, so you can hate on that all you want.

As far as you and what your crew is doing...shit, ill let you speak on yours. And thats the difference between you and me: I will still give you that respect as a businessman, even if i DO believe that you lost this battle, even after you disrespected me.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Oh, I respect anyone who can put out an album, I'll give you that much. But I don't respect you insultin' me after I've shown you nothin' but love, and you know that. Example: Both of us are makin' a simular website, witch I don't like you doin', and I'm sure you don't like Bane, Koaz or me doin'. But still, I said we will list your sevicez. Anyother person would say fuck you. Am I right? I just don't like you insultin' and burnin' bridgez. I'm not mad because of your opinion about tha battle, everyone has different opinionz, but I didn't insult you in mine. Only said you were stupid, and no offence.

About your album, shit, good for you, I ain't hatin', but still I don't have to like your shit. So don't even say I'm hatin'. I could tell you why I hate your album if you want. Therez not a hatin' bone in my body.

About tha UW, that ain't tha Seattle I'm talkin' about man, most people that live there arn't from Seattle.