New Tech album: July 24

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Theezy said:
I dont really see this happening... I mean Everready hasnt even been out that long, he is still touring for that and tryin to get it heard as much as possible, so why would he just a release a brand new one already...

And plus, where the fuck did these songs or this project even come from?! We have never heard any promotion about it or ads. Tech and everyone already said that everyone elses Albums from Strange were gonna come out before anything.. It just sounds odd to me...

And like most already said, a release from strange dont mean shit
They've been in the studio recording the new project for a bit now.

Nov 4, 2005
i dont think shit would take as long to come out as it did before, i believe shit is still straight with fontana, and that was partly a little problem of the last delay...

Sep 7, 2004
Theezy said:
I dont really see this happening... I mean Everready hasnt even been out that long, he is still touring for that and tryin to get it heard as much as possible, so why would he just a release a brand new one already...

And plus, where the fuck did these songs or this project even come from?! We have never heard any promotion about it or ads. Tech and everyone already said that everyone elses Albums from Strange were gonna come out before anything.. It just sounds odd to me...

And like most already said, a release from strange dont mean shit
FYI...Yes the album is coming out JULY 24. NO IT IS NOT GOING TO BE KABOSH, NO IT IS NOT GOING TO BE PUSHED BACK UNTIL NEXT YEAR. YES IT IS A TECH N9NE PRESENTS PROJECT. YES IT IS DOPE AS HELL. NO IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE NEXT TECH ALBUM. IT IS ALSO NOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT TECH IS MAKING ON 4-20 THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE NEW THREAD.
THANKS
Hawke

Aug 9, 2005
skai21 said:
FYI...Yes the album is coming out JULY 24. NO IT IS NOT GOING TO BE KABOSH, NO IT IS NOT GOING TO BE PUSHED BACK UNTIL NEXT YEAR. YES IT IS A TECH N9NE PRESENTS PROJECT. YES IT IS DOPE AS HELL. NO IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE NEXT TECH ALBUM. IT IS ALSO NOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT TECH IS MAKING ON 4-20 THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE NEW THREAD.
THANKS
Hawke
glad SOMEONE knows whatsup :siccness:

Dec 29, 2002
betthatstang said:
you guys sure jump to conclusions alot. Just take the info from the few reliable sources that have given it to you, and be happy that sometime in the future you will get something new from SM. Christ kids.......
4real

Jan 7, 2003
Considering that Kutt has been working in the studio a hell of a lot this entire month until he went on tour...and considering I have been at the studio hearing it being recorded...It IS music with the Strange artists+...

I know you all want info now...All I CAN say is that they have been working in the studio ALL this month...

Sep 7, 2004
dean!allmighty! said:
Considering that Kutt has been working in the studio a hell of a lot this entire month until he went on tour...and considering I have been at the studio hearing it being recorded...It IS music with the Strange artists+...

I know you all want info now...All I CAN say is that they have been working in the studio ALL this month...
That is That!! From tha homegirl! LEt em know D...Everyone wanna go ta Heaven, nobody want dead...I think this forum is full of Paparazzi and they all want the front page scoop. LOL

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yep, we need to know EVERYTHING! Now, tell us how many pages the booklet's going to have! Damnit!

Haha, only kidding... some people you give an inch and they want a mile, can't be pleased with what they get. I on the otherhand am glad that we have people around here that do offer tidbits here and tidbits there, more then most artist's fans get. :)

Jan 7, 2003
Of course fans want to know everything...I wish I could give you every detail, but it can't be that way. Things change in this industry all the time...shows get canceled at the last minute, CD's have an expected date and don't get put out. People hold you to what you say...I love to make y'all happy and I love to give you the info that you want...I love to get you all looking forward to what lies ahead...

But I only touch base on what others know...that way I don't get a phone call from the boss man...ya know...I try to stay in his good graces...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's a collabo album with members of Sub Noize. This is just purely speculation due to the new news about dropping info on Tech's sites and KMK's sites on the same day. But then again, they may have no relation to eachother whatsoever.

EDIT* I'm a dumbass. I didn't read the third page.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Optic N9ne said:
is the new album colab. gonna be called killer? that's what i've been hearing around the web
They way I've taken the info, "Killer" will be Tech's next Studio Album, this thing coming July 24th is just a side project basically, though I could be wrong.

Nov 11, 2006
Have a shotgun ready, in case he says he's retiring.

J/p.

Im really feeling his flow when his rappin' on others shyt. So, im fkn hyphy yo.

B.