New Tech album: July 24

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2006
Last night at the show in Salt Lake City, Tech said his new album will be released July 24, a collabo album he said. Just FYI, don't know if this has already been posted. Show was crazy as hell, moshing and fighting nonstop. Critical Bill tore shit up, too.

May 11, 2006
in10city_131x said:
why is a show with fighting a good show? lol
The fighting wasn't cool, but the show otherwise was, crowd was psyched. I have a huge ass bruise on my arm and my wife got elbowed in the head, stupid fighting bastards.

:knockout:

Feb 17, 2006
i hate to be the bad guy, but how can kabosh (if that is indeed what we're talking about) come out in a few months when we don't know shit about cb's, ss's, kutt's, pdm's, or krizz's?

and, is it just me, or doesn't tech talk about kabosh as if it's a project that JUST got started and is being put on hold until some other strange albums come out...i mean tech said in that juggalo interview that he has to assemble the band and everything

the only other collabo i can think of is welcome to the midwest with twista's verse...maybe he was talking about releasing that single at that time

Feb 17, 2006
tha_psycho said:
thanks for the info k3...... its not kabosh
what in the motherfuck do you know? was there a private message involved here? are you making this up? why did you have to say anything in the thread about it without giving us detals? are you just trying to be a dick?