NEW PHOTOZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
Why are they holding nerf guns, lol....but, anyway....I think he 1st two are the best out of the ones u have posted....4th one looks like you blurred some parts of his face....I think you should pay more attention to lighting and learn how to use it in a creative way....until you do that your pics are gonna continue to look like you're just snappin away with a decent camera...

Jun 4, 2004
First off the pictures are clean.........

But.... I got two questions.....

1) What's up with the guy in number 3 his fingers look short and hand look chubby?

2) Guy in number 5 make it rain $1.00 bills? WTF is he a McDonald's Dollarnaire?

Dec 24, 2006
First off the pictures are clean.........

But.... I got two questions.....

1) What's up with the guy in number 3 his fingers look short and hand look chubby?

2) Guy in number 5 make it rain $1.00 bills? WTF is he a McDonald's Dollarnaire?
lol naw he just had his arm back alil bit...thats like who he poses alot when joey shot him he did it then to... and the money he had 20's 50's and some 100's but he said he didnt want none in the shoot... he wannted to use ones's he brought $700 in ones....lol

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
lol naw he just had his arm back alil bit...thats like who he poses alot when joey shot him he did it then to... and the money he had 20's 50's and some 100's but he said he didnt want none in the shoot... he wannted to use ones's he brought $700 in ones....lol
someone always sayin somethin bout him.they said he looked like he has down syndrome last week.dude looks normal to me.but maybe cause i see him in person.idk

Dec 24, 2006
That's my style... no disrepect to none of you guys that do... but sorry I don't use lucis art's... on none of my photos.... lucis is used by everybody... just like l.t. And cheeto... got there own style I got minds... thanks for the feed back though...

Dec 24, 2006
That's my style... no disrepect to none of you guys that do... but sorry I don't use lucis art's... on none of my photos.... lucis is used by everybody... just like l.t. And cheeto... got there own style I got minds... thanks for the feed back though... like me I clean up lil shit and airbrush.... I don't try to be like the next photographer.... but like I said thanks for the feed back....
(Don't take this reply the wrong way)

Feb 24, 2007
^^no one said anything about lucis, i definitely wasnt tellin you to use it cause i dont use it myself if youve ever seen any of my photos....but whatever, if youre happy wit the outcome of your photos its all good

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
That's my style... no disrepect to none of you guys that do... but sorry I don't use lucis art's... on none of my photos.... lucis is used by everybody... just like l.t. And cheeto... got there own style I got minds... thanks for the feed back though...
i don't use lucis art...and i actually like the original ones more than the edited -

Dec 24, 2006
i know L.T. dont use it... and cheeto dont use it... i didnt say ya'll did... i was sayin ya'll go ya'll own style... and i was just tryin to tell him that i got my own way of doing my stuff... it just seems besides ya'll everytime someone post pictures with lucis they get hella good ass feed back... i apperciate that ya'll keeping it reall wit me... but i dont see whats wrong with my photos... let me know... i dont have nothin but a cannon rebel xt.... no extra flash... no extra lens... just stock camera...