New Omar Cruz Feat The Game - Gangsta Music (Prod By Cool & Dre)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2007
Be On The Look Out For Omar Cruz's Album "Sign Of The Cruz" Coming Soon

Lable B.Y.I Ent/Intercope/Geffen

With Production From Cool & Dre, Nottz, Hi Tek, Rome (B.Y.I), Javie Lopez (B.Y.I)

So Far The Features Are The Game, The Clipse, Grammy Award Winning Latin Group Los Lonely Boys but Lu Lu the Ceo of B.Y.I said more features will Be Added

Game, Omar Cruz,Cool & Dre About To Get It Cracking Real Soon So
Be on the Look Out For A Video For The Track Gangsta Music Featuring The Game Produced By Cool & Dre .... The Video Will Be Hitting MTV, B.E.T Ect

Jan 13, 2008
Be On The Look Out For Omar Cruz's new shitty Album "Orgullo de un maricon" Coming Soon!

Lable Gay Pride ent.

With Production From guys you've never heard of.

Distributed by Omar himself, In his '76 pinto wagon with grain panel on the side looking like bling bling.

So Far The Features Are
- That one dude
- Homie from the Mid-west
- Dude that was feat. on that other cats cd
- Some guy that has a cousin related to the Game

Omar cruz and a couple gay homies are working on a new video for the hit single "Jotos por vida" going to premier on the Bravo network, so be on the lookout for that to.
Cop this shit

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Be On The Look Out For Omar Cruz's Album "Sign Of The Cruz" Coming Soon

Lable B.Y.I Ent/Intercope/Geffen

With Production From Cool & Dre, Nottz, Hi Tek, Rome (B.Y.I), Javie Lopez (B.Y.I)

So Far The Features Are The Game, The Clipse, Grammy Award Winning Latin Group Los Lonely Boys but Lu Lu the Ceo of B.Y.I said more features will Be Added

Game, Omar Cruz,Cool & Dre About To Get It Cracking Real Soon So
Be on the Look Out For A Video For The Track Gangsta Music Featuring The Game Produced By Cool & Dre .... The Video Will Be Hitting MTV, B.E.T Ect
does dude bang?