NEW !! LEAK OFF THE UP COMING EP .. EXIT KILLA TAY ENTER TAY CAPONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
I can't lie, I don't listen to hardcore gangsta rap nowadays, but this track is slappin. I will pick one up on gp to support the quality music you continue to put out.

*edit* when I first clicked the link it took me to a KC to Cali track. I thought that was the song.lol. I just listened to all star and it is cool too.*

Mar 13, 2004
Right on for all the feed back .... i know siccness can be hard on folks , but yall have never had anything negative to say about any of the work i have put up here !! If you like this song then you will definately enjoy the whole EP ....

Dec 31, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
FOR ALL THAT ENJOYED THE GG ALBUM, AGAIN A BIG THANX FOR THE SHOW OF SUPPORT. IF U DIDNT LIKE IT, WE AINT MAD AT YA, MAYBE YOULL LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER SHIT WE DROP IN THE FUTURE. A FLOP THO??? JUDGIN BY THE GROWIN FAN BASE IT WASNT NOTHIN CLOSE TO BEING A FLOP. IT INTRODUCED TAY'S TEAM, EACH ONE BRINGIN THEIR DIFFERENT ELEMENTS AND TALENTS TO THE LABEL AND PROJECTS. AND THATS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD IN TODAYS MUSIC CLIMATE. TAY IS THE MOST GIFTED ARTIST IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING SIDE BY SIDE WITH AND WE ALL LEARN FROM HIS EXPERIENCE AND GUIDANCE. WE AINT TAY OR TRYING TO BE THE NEXT TAY, JUST AS TAY WASNT TRYING TO BE THE NEXT BO OR WHOEVER. WE DO OURSELVES, THATS WHY HE HAND PICCD THIS TEAM AND BUILT PIIMP ENTERPRISES. KEEP FOLLOWIN US AND WE WILL KEEP PUSHIN THIS MOBBY SHIT. BIG-JU

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@JUSTIN

I RECORDED THAT AND BASICALLY BEEN SPLITTING UP THE SONGS 4 DIFFERENT PROJECTS. THE BIZ DEAL I HAD WITH THAT ALBUM WASNT SUCCESSFUL CUZ THE MAIN INVESTOR WENT 2 THE FEDS[unfortunately]
A COUPLE OF THOSE TRACCS WILL BE ON MY NEXT RELEASE{ON THAT MOB SHIT}GG

Sep 24, 2008
not a diss

but from the same mc ....who gave us agent 187???????????????????????????

from the guy who killed every one on dosia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy who did thug religon....and wayyyyyyyyy loud/aggresive bullys with fullys

drops this radio ....wanna be 112 cut??????????ha

no diss to tay he offical just strange switch

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Obviously u dont follow my recent music or u wouldnt be so surprised.u shouldnt try to compare any of my albums cuz i come anew like MADDEN everytime.i got mob shit in the chamber but this is 4 the bitches so......unless youre a BITCH this song might not be for u like i said. I stopped taking suggestions on what to rap about eons ago so all i can really say is if u dont lke it keep it pushin cuz it aint for everybody,especially not the TAY haterz.lol
STAY OFF MY DICC AND TELL YOUR BITCH 2 COME KICC IT™

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
INTERESTING

I can't lie, I don't listen to hardcore gangsta rap nowadays, but this track is slappin. I will pick one up on gp to support the quality music you continue to put out.

*edit* when I first clicked the link it took me to a KC to Cali track. I thought that was the song.lol. I just listened to all star and it is cool too.*
I DO GANGSTA RAP AT TIMES BUT IM ALSO A SEASONED LYRICIST...THAT IS WHY I CHOOSE 2 BE CALLED TAY CAPONE AT THIS POINT IN LIFE.
I SEE PEOPLE STILL JUDGE BOOKS BY THE COVER...LOL.
I MAKE SOME GOOD MUSIC AND EVEN USED 2 WRITE R&B SONGS REGULARLY...I WAS GIVEN THE NAME KILLA TAY @ 18 YEARS OLD. MY OLDEST SON IS 18 IN MAY...CHANGE IS GOOD IF U ASK ME.HE'S BOUT 2 GRADUATE...AND BEIN A DAD FEELS BETTER THAN BEIN A KILLA 2 ME IN 2011.GG
only thing i switch is occupations.lmao