NEW !! LEAK OFF THE UP COMING EP .. EXIT KILLA TAY ENTER TAY CAPONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2004
I actually like quite a few songs on the Gorilla Gang album ... But everybody definately has different taste in music .... This EP has something for everybody on it though ....stay tuned

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENT MUSIC.MY ADVICE IS DONT BUY OR LISTEN 2 WHAT U DONT LIKE.THE GG ALBUM WAS A BUSINESS MOVE THAT I DONT HAVE TIME 2 EXPLAIN.IT HELPED ME GET IN A FEW DOORS AND THATS GOOD ENOUGH 4 ME. NOW CHECC OUT THIS NEW SHIT...LOL

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That GG album was cool to me, my girl wants a copy because she likes boppin international, and my son likes the GG song. That Gganstar track is hard... different strokes I guess...

Jul 24, 2010
dam killatay you need shoot me the mp3 of she all star and i added on my radio show on www.youhottradio.com my email adress is [email protected] and i pplay track on the freshconnection also add on my rapattack top 30 list as well ugdjs playlist and tay you know me my name is djfrresh u do radio in portland oregon with oct now im livin in my home town of chicago il do this youhottradio show get connected with djfrresh and ugdjs we the squad

Mar 13, 2004
dam killatay you need shoot me the mp3 of she all star and i added on my radio show on www.youhottradio.com my email adress is [email protected] and i pplay track on the freshconnection also add on my rapattack top 30 list as well ugdjs playlist and tay you know me my name is djfrresh u do radio in portland oregon with oct now im livin in my home town of chicago il do this youhottradio show get connected with djfrresh and ugdjs we the squad
MAN ILL SHOOT IT TO YOU RIGHT NOW FAM .

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
More solo Killa Tay sounds good to me. The GG album had some slaps, I just think some of the other members couldn't hang rap-wise.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Why would u compare me to other rappers when i've been a rapper 4 30 yrs+ and some of them arent even 30?? The GG album was me introducing my label and fam.they will get better with time just like i did. U cant expect blake griffin to be as experienced at power forward than kevin garnett but that doesnt mean he isnt a star. I cant please everyone but im sticcin to my plans.thanks for the feedbacc tho.it all helps me make conscious decisions.i have solo material ready 4 release but sometimes i have to think from a team perspective to protect my investments and stay focused. Much more to come cuz this is what i do best!! GG