New KuTT Mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
^^lol it really is i have an LCD screen and i have to highlight ur writing just to see it. u should change it to a lighter blue or sumthin lol
Really? i'm using an lcd screen too and i dont have to highlight it....i'll change it nonetheless, sorry Swick...thought you were talking shit. Can y'all see this any better.

Sep 19, 2006
I interviewed Tech on Friday night for (sorry) JuggaloNews.com and I asked about the mixtape. They said it's supposed to be coming out any day, but they've having trouble releasing it because of how the industry is cracking down on illegal mixtapes now, but then he just winked and said they'd find a way around that eventually, black-market underground release style or something.

Oct 3, 2005
L.D.S. said:
And as you can tell nobody is clammoring for that album as much as real talent like Kutt Calhoun.
i bought critical bill's last cd (before strange picked them up) at a show back in november and i thought it was pretty decent. i think now that they're teamed up with strange and their production unit, they have a lot of potential to release a really good rock album. i definitely plan on buying it when it comes out.

Nov 7, 2006
Psycho_Tech said:
Really? i'm using an lcd screen too and i dont have to highlight it....i'll change it nonetheless, sorry Swick...thought you were talking shit. Can y'all see this any better.
can see it way better on my screen:classic: