New KuTT Mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Kutt told me it would be October of last year, after their deal w/ Fontana appeared, but even he wasn't sure if it would drop in '06 or '07. So who knows.

Aug 15, 2006
it is 100% done. i listened to the whole thing myself w/kutt in person. its off the hook & everyone will love it. i cant put the reason out there why it hasnt been printed & out for sale yet.. but just know that it is happening & WILL be out this year. i would say early or late summer, however i would go with the latter.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You people act like Kutt owes you money or some shit. Like "Man this is bullshit we have to wait this long".

Just relax. And Psycho Tech, you're a fucking Cubs fan, of all people I would think you at least have some patience.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Just relax. And Psycho Tech, you're a fucking Cubs fan, of all people I would think you at least have some patience.
quote of the century, Nick...

Cubs Baseball: An alternative to winning since 1908

Oct 20, 2003
techn9nehq said:
You people act like Kutt owes you money or some shit. Like "Man this is bullshit we have to wait this long".

Patience i have, but when we are continuosly told that it's dropping "next month" or "a few months" then expectations rise as well as the anticipation of the flava that Kutt will bestow upon us and then all of a sudden it's "summer" or "late summer" it just gets stale after awhile, honestly i wish artists would stop telling us of future projects untill there is an actuall release date....it would make the waiting a little easier.....and for the record i dont think Kutt owes me or anyone shit.
bkweir said:
I'm with you Psycho. Cubs winning the world series in 07
I'd settle for a winning season lol, but i do think this is the best chance at a title that we've ever had. As long as theres no serious or extended injuries and everyone get's their AB's then this truly will be one fantastic season. Sorry for going off topic but this is one subject that i'm really excited about.

Oct 3, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:
when we are continuosly told that it's dropping "next month" or "a few months" then expectations rise as well as the anticipation of the flava that Kutt will bestow upon us and then all of a sudden it's "summer" or "late summer" it just gets stale after awhile, honestly i wish artists would stop telling us of future projects untill there is an actuall release date....it would make the waiting a little easier.
agreed. the same can be said about other strange projects that were said to be scheduled for a "first quarter" 07 release. i believe that came from tech himself on disc two. i understand that they have a lot on their plate and that they are a small independent label with limited resources, but maybe it's time for them to realize the same. all i know is it's frustrating to see strange music, with all it's talent, continuously sputter while a bullshit label like dipset can lay claim to being the biggest/most successful independent label out right now. of course none of us can really know what goes on behind closed doors at strange, but i hope to see things change by the end of the year.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I'd settle for a winning season lol, but i do think this is the best chance at a title that we've ever had. As long as theres no serious or extended injuries and everyone get's their AB's then this truly will be one fantastic season. Sorry for going off topic but this is one subject that i'm really excited about.[/QUOTE]

Your font color choice is horrible......