New group out of Benicia "Cock Asian"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
If I was an attention whore, I would have already blown the fuck up you fuckin retard! You obviously know nothing about talent, originality or creativity or you'd be begging for my autograph! All you gotta do is listen to my music for 10 seconds to realize that it's the most unique and marketable creation you've ever experienced, you piece of garbage! try spending one day in a real studio with real artists and a real producer before you speak to me. I can understand how someone like you would be mad at someone like me, you could never get on my level even if I gave you lessons! Why don't you get off my dick and go blow some fake ass wanna be gangster rapper that'll really go nowhere! You're barkin up the wrong tree, I'm way outta your league. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm nothing like "this fucking guy" that you think you're talking about! you got me fucked up, ya bitch ass hater! reply if you want, but I won't be reading anything else from this weak ass site. Lol! I just hopped on here real quick ta silence all you weak ass hatin ass bitchmade nobody's out there tryin ta speak on my shit! Shut the fuck up when you talkin bout me...

LOL, this fucking guy.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOOOOOLLLLLLL @ this PM he sent me

seek forgiveness??? Really??? What the fuck are you some kind of church goin bible thumper??? There may have been a dude named Jesus back in the day, but he was merely human. Not some fucking magical Son of God! you will never catch me seeking anything from a mythical holy ghost! now I have a better idea how unintelligent you are! When you start talking that God shit about forgiveness, you might as well tell the world you're dim and simple! Ain't no such thing as God and Jesus bro! but keep praying too the magical gods in the sky that can't hear you because they don't exist if it makes you feel better about your life. Wake the fuck up! I'll be just fine being in control of my own existence. you'll never catch me asking anyone for forgiveness, you fucking joke! Unbelievable! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
breh, listen... the name of your group is mind numbingly gay, and typing long drawn out posts to me in private about the existence of god will NOT change that, nor will it justify it to the greater heterosexual consensus

your playa patna at the beginning of this thread said you've been making beats for 21 years, which puts you square into the late 30's territory... and you're arguing with other grown ass men about them calling your group name gay, in which it's 100% true. if you're not an attention whore, then you're still a hyper-emotional man thats pushing 40. and you're moist.

you need hey soos.

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
and this is confusing as shit to me. you got a 35+ year old man in a group called "cock asian", which every logical thinking grown man who lived in a two parent household, or maybe a single parent household if the mother wasn't a stupid bitch, would think is a gay name... and here he is quoting me in a nearly 3 year old thread that i had completely forgot about, and would've rather forgot about, to express his disdain in the most illogical fashion with me pointing out the obvious.

the bay is back

Oct 31, 2007

seek forgiveness??? Really??? What the fuck are you some kind of church goin bible thumper??? There may have been a dude named Jesus back in the day, but he was merely human. Not some fucking magical Son of God! you will never catch me seeking anything from a mythical holy ghost! now I have a better idea how unintelligent you are! When you start talking that God shit about forgiveness, you might as well tell the world you're dim and simple! Ain't no such thing as God and Jesus bro! but keep praying too the magical gods in the sky that can't hear you because they don't exist if it makes you feel better about your life. Wake the fuck up! I'll be just fine being in control of my own existence. you'll never catch me asking anyone for forgiveness, you fucking joke! Unbelievable! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

breh, listen... the name of your group is mind numbingly gay, and typing long drawn out posts to me in private about the existence of god will NOT change that, nor will it justify it to the greater heterosexual consensus

your playa patna at the beginning of this thread said you've been making beats for 21 years, which puts you square into the late 30's territory... and you're arguing with other grown ass men about them calling your group name gay, in which it's 100% true. if you're not an attention whore, then you're still a hyper-emotional man thats pushing 40. and you're moist.

you need hey soos.

Cock-Athiest??????????????

Feb 18, 2011
If I was an attention whore, I would have already blown the fuck up you fuckin retard! You obviously know nothing about talent, originality or creativity or you'd be begging for my autograph! All you gotta do is listen to my music for 10 seconds to realize that it's the most unique and marketable creation you've ever experienced, you piece of garbage! try spending one day in a real studio with real artists and a real producer before you speak to me. I can understand how someone like you would be mad at someone like me, you could never get on my level even if I gave you lessons! Why don't you get off my dick and go blow some fake ass wanna be gangster rapper that'll really go nowhere! You're barkin up the wrong tree, I'm way outta your league. Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm nothing like "this fucking guy" that you think you're talking about! you got me fucked up, ya bitch ass hater! reply if you want, but I won't be reading anything else from this weak ass site. Lol! I just hopped on here real quick ta silence all you weak ass hatin ass bitchmade nobody's out there tryin ta speak on my shit! Shut the fuck up when you talkin bout me...

I just engineered a session a few weeks ago for Locksmith.... You're right, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW ABOUT WORKIN WITH TALENTED RAPPERS???

You're so delusional, it's comical. Even if you had talent, you would go nowhere in the industry. Your ego & inablility to take criticism or as whiney lil bitches like you call it, "Hate" only guarantees that my statement will remain 100% true for the rest of your delusional life.

Your immaturity that really shines through by your choice of name for you & your Goof Troop. No grown man thinks that's funny or clever. It's fuckin childish.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

you need hey soos.

i got a dm too lmao bro must have been drunk ...he was like "im a dork from benecia and i bet im more gangsta than you! you probably never even been in the same room as a real one like me boy!"

haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

its a treat when i can sign on and get comedy sent directly to my inbox

Last edited: