New Frontline Album "LOCK &LEFT" DROPPIN SEPT. 25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2007
SUPASAUCEE said:
IM SORRY FOR PUTTIN SOME OF Y'ALL HERO ON BLAST..I THOUGHT EVERYBODY KNEW AND IT WAS OUT THERE LIKE THAT...I DONT CARE IF THE DUDE GOT 5 KIDS BY 6 DIFFERANT CHICKS..THERES A LOT OF HOMOS OUT THERE WITH CHILDREN..I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND I SEEN HIM HOLDING SOME NIGGAS HAND...WHO KNOWS MAYBE IM WRONG..MAYBE THEY WERE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS : /
You sound like a faggot. Better yet a faggot with poor math skills (5 kids by 6 different women). You are probally a rapper that post on here with a fake name to hate on other rappers. It's sad how some people get on here and go nuts with the shit they say behind these names. I'm sure they will have an in store somewhere...go let him know how you feel. On another note again...I can't wait for this album to drop I'm sure the shit will be dope.

Oct 31, 2003
I saw the posters up BIG in Rasputins in San Lorenzo and they said it was dropping on the 25th of this month. I asked him if he heard it and dude said the shit was crazy...I'ma be gettin one on the 25th.

Apr 5, 2007
HyphyAintDead said:
You sound like a faggot. Better yet a faggot with poor math skills (5 kids by 6 different women). You are probally a rapper that post on here with a fake name to hate on other rappers. It's sad how some people get on here and go nuts with the shit they say behind these names. I'm sure they will have an in store somewhere...go let him know how you feel. On another note again...I can't wait for this album to drop I'm sure the shit will be dope.

IS IT BAD MATH SKILLS OR ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF AN IDIOT THAT MY ATTEMPT AT HUMOR FLEW RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD..LIKE I SAID B4 I THOUGHT IT WAS OUT..I GUESS NOT..AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO GOT TALK TO A HOMO AT AN IN STORE APPERANCE?THAT AINT MY THING..MAYBE YOURS..BUT NOT MINES...AND OF COURSE "SUPASAUCEE" IS A "FAKE" NAME..DID YOU THINK MY PARENTS NAMED ME THAT?JACKASS..ANYWAYS..STREETWISE..I AM SUPASAUCEE..AND IM EVERYWHERE AT EVERYCLUB IN THE CITY,TOWN,WHEREVER..HOLLA AT ME IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM..PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM..JUST ASK

Jan 17, 2006
Lil Rebel said:
imma get this joint...

Plies album is shittin on shit rite now tho
i sure hope u dont mean sales.....cuz his numbers are similar to shop boyz and the shop boyz are a joke

im definitly lookin forward to this frontline album....bought "Who R U" and "Now U Know" when they dropped (even though they were damn near the same cd)

still slap that shit to this day.....this should be another great album

Jun 18, 2007
Lil Rebel said:
im from the bay i dont give a shit about sales...plies is speakin some real shit

i advise all hood niggas to listen to that album
I think most people hear the single and make they mind up off of that, But you kinda can't blame them. They hear "Shawty" and the lack of skills as a rapper and they say, "yeah that shit is _____" . I'ma check it out though.