New Frontline Album "LOCK &LEFT" DROPPIN SEPT. 25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
wow, 27 posts and no one talking shit. definitely pumped for the album though, been way too long. anyone know whos putting it out? i know they were holding out for something big to pop. koch might not have been a bad look though.

Aug 3, 2007
trill VV1ll said:
frontline makes classic hits but not classic albums hopefully this shit sticks
WHY CUZ THEY NOT TALKIN BOUT BANG BANG SHOOT'EM UP LETS GET HIGH HIT A STOP SIGN PIMP DAT BITCH STOP SNITCHIN.....SO ON AND SO FORTH

May 19, 2006
s-class said:
WHY CUZ THEY NOT TALKIN BOUT BANG BANG SHOOT'EM UP LETS GET HIGH HIT A STOP SIGN PIMP DAT BITCH STOP SNITCHIN.....SO ON AND SO FORTH

You forgot:

gettin retarded, go stupid dumb diddy dumb, ghostride, I fucked 20 bitches today, etc...

Jun 18, 2007
trill VV1ll said:
naw i just cant really go back and consistently play their shit-^^funny comments though
Those comments were funny...I agree about them making classic hits, but man their album songs are the ones that made me a real fan of their music. I have allot of respect for the way that they always make classic shit without going to the same tired ass formula about fuckin bitches, countin money, car, drugs, drank, fuck a couple mo bitches play wit ya nose and then kill a nigga. They have thier own brand of music...and that is not only what the Bay needs, but also hip-hop period.

Aug 3, 2007
HyphyAintDead said:
Those comments were funny...I agree about them making classic hits, but man their album songs are the ones that made me a real fan of their music. I have allot of respect for the way that they always make classic shit without going to the same tired ass formula about fuckin bitches, countin money, car, drugs, drank, fuck a couple mo bitches play wit ya nose and then kill a nigga. They have thier own brand of music...and that is not only what the Bay needs, but also hip-hop period.
YES SIR AND ALOTA FOLKS COULD REALLY GAIN FROM THEM ESPECIALLY IF YOUR RAPPIN. U CAN TELL THEY DO IT OUTTA LOVE NOT JUST BUCKS