New: Federation - Happy I Met You Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
autistic said:
i don't think it's that big a deal. Rick Rock could have hooked it up. I don't think people really know who they are across the country and they'd get more respect if they didn't need Snoop to cosign em.
Since when is a major established artists cosigning you a bad thing.

Damn theres alot of haters! This video was hella clean and professional. If yall aint notice, the hyphy shit did not work. This is a very good look for fed. Very laid back track and sound that the west is known for. Should get plays on major channels.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Great video. Very major and professional. I hope it does well for them.. I even noticed Marty James who sang the Stunner Glasses standin in line by the bbq. And by the way, Y'all mufuckas complainin about havin Snoop on their song? You little kids need to respect Snoop. He been puttin down for the West for many many moons. He been puttin in work since the early nineties since when you was sperm swimmin in your daddy's little worm...fucking kills me how much bitchin and complaining you do about the Feds and how they handlin they business....They hustlin, what are you doin besides bitchin on bart? You need to stop trippin on dudes and start worryin about gettin some bitches...Peace & Good Luck y'all.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i hope they sell a million but that was the gayest song i ever heard in my life & ive never heard anybody change their styles so drastically 4 "mainstream appeal." wow, that was just weird 2 me. no hate, good luck, not my cup of tea tho.

Jun 5, 2004
its a coo lil video, its lookin real official...

niggas aint gotta be in every video with some shit that only is from their area... they repped cali thats good enough

no i didnt see the feds with a purple scraper and a's hats and goin dumb shakin they dreads.

but i didnt see snoop in a khaki suit c-walkin and hitten swiches either

its cuz that aint the point of the video its called "happy i met you" its supposed to be a song for the ladies, not for what reigon u from

Jan 15, 2006
Everybody gone think they from LA.. but the song sucks anyway.. and i guess they better off reppin LA then fairfield.. they need to stick to that hyphy formula tho they wont appeal to the bitches

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
You guys are gonna complain either way they do them. They ain't gotta rep Fairfield in every video on every song and/or have scrapers and/or go dumb all the time. I'm glad that they went and didn't go hyphy on this video cause alot of you opinionaters would say that they wasn't hyphy enough anyway...You know you can't please bay area haters and/or opinionaters. You know where they from and I know where they from.... Cats needs to think more GLOBAL instead of LOCAL. Open up your mental parameters people...and to the guy who said not his cup of tea...that's good, cause they was aiming at the ladies homey...All good opinions here....Like I said earlier, they hustlin handlin business they way, you do things your way. Just handle your business and stop "worrying" about how another man handle theirs.....some of you sounding funnystyle worryin about a mans business....Take Care and All the best to all here on BART. Good Karma, Raytona500

Dec 6, 2006
This shit is garbage.This is the feds second major label and they still makin weak ass music.How the fuck did they even get a second deal? Its the lack of quality rappers in the bay.Niggas like feds Fabby feel they gotta dumb to compete with the south or blend in with the south and thats sad.Simplicity music dont always sell.

Jun 26, 2007
Nick Pro said:
a federation thread 3 pages deep and no Cinabite or fed_life?????? WOW

lol just kidding, video looks clean, props to the feds
I WAS JUS THANKIN THA SAME SHYT WERE CINABITE POST AT!!
THASS WASSUP FED DOIN THA DAM THANG!!
I SEE THEY TRYN TO GET A WHOLE NU AUDIENCE WIT THIS 1!!
WESTCOAST STAND UP!!
HATERZ SIT DOWN!!

Nov 2, 2002
rose town ryda said:
no i didnt see the feds with a purple scraper and a's hats and goin dumb shakin they dreads.

but i didnt see snoop in a khaki suit c-walkin and hitten swiches either
good point

Nov 2, 2005
public_domain said:
That's true....College Girl was a much better song, I just don't get them....They also did the 18 dummy video when their album had much better tracks as well...Off topic, I saw these dudes all over Ca$his' video "Lack Motion"....For what, they ain't from the O.C??? I guess these major label really don't understand The Bay...Sad because they had potential......
They were in that video cuz they are cool with him...