New: Federation - Happy I Met You Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
Thats's what label money backed by warner bros. can do, a video that's clean but where was the Bay. I kno they filmed in L.A but I but damn No Scrapers, No Giants or A's hats no local rappers in the video. Maybe I'm wrong n federation going for the pop audience and then get big from there.

Feb 8, 2006
Weak, don't call me a hater just keeping it real. They realy took they self out the Bay picture with this shit.

May 21, 2006
Handz said:
Thats's what label money backed by warner bros. can do, a video that's clean but where was the Bay. I kno they filmed in L.A but I but damn No Scrapers, No Giants or A's hats no local rappers in the video. Maybe I'm wrong n federation going for the pop audience and then get big from there.
Its about nationwide commercial appeal. If Snoop, Xzibit, and Travis Barker aren't major enough..then nothing is. The long wait has been worth it.

Feb 8, 2006
PJay707 said:
Its about nationwide commercial appeal. If Snoop, Xzibit, and Travis Barker aren't major enough..then nothing is. The long wait has been worth it.
get the fuck outa here with that shit!!!!

Feb 8, 2006
bigtreepurp said:
BUT YALL SAY YALL TRIED OFF HYPHY SO THEY WENT TO LEFT AND YALL DON'T LIKE THAT EITHER WHAT CAN A MF DO TO SATIFY YALL
you sayin Ferderation going to LA to shoot a video with snoop, xzibit and travis barker sitten on fucken lowriders(rapping about scrapers tho) is helping the Bay Area. GTFOH!!!!

Mar 4, 2006
ok the first guy rapping and singing was cool. the other 2 dudes were corny to me. the guy who rapped second had no camera swag in my opinion. video had a nice overall quality to it. having snoop in it seems like a cheap way to get some props.

Jan 22, 2007
9erfitted said:
i wanted a college girl video, but that shit is coo
That's true....College Girl was a much better song, I just don't get them....They also did the 18 dummy video when their album had much better tracks as well...Off topic, I saw these dudes all over Ca$his' video "Lack Motion"....For what, they ain't from the O.C??? I guess these major label really don't understand The Bay...Sad because they had potential......