Naming kids after cars...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
The Mercedez-Benz company has been around since 1881. Porsche has been around since 1931. I dont know if kids were named those names prior to the companies being in business.
mercedes is a common spanish name; it was around long before the car… (it actually refers to a title for the virgin mary: "our lady of mercy").

there was a character named portia in shakespeare's "merchant of venice" (written in the 1500s) so i think we can safely say that it was around before the car company too.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
When I got kicked out of normal high school and later went to an alternative high school there was a girl named LaQueefa that went there. She was pretty hot too.

I've posted this info on here before, at least twice I think.

Anyways...

LaQueefa

/thread

i remember you mentioning laqueefa before.

last time you posted this info in here, i think asked if there were any laqueefa tit pics.

anyways...

laqueefa tit pics.

/thread.

May 9, 2002
mercedes is a common spanish name; it was around long before the car… (it actually refers to a title for the virgin mary: "our lady of mercy").

there was a character named portia in shakespeare's "merchant of venice" (written in the 1500s) so i think we can safely say that it was around before the car company too.
I stand corrected.