Naming kids after cars...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha @IWAZAXIDENT and FOEGOTDAPIL

that shit funny....
my name is david lee i was named after david lee roth...bcuz my mom had a crush on him at the time...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

45Yr Old Virgin said:
ummm i believe c-lim's sister is named alexis also......some names aren't as far fetched cause msot of these cars were names of real people but most were sur names.....but anyway, i'd name my kid....IWAZAXIDENT and FOEGOTDAPIL...what am i saying, i'ma 45 year old virgin, its too late for me to have kinds...haaaaaaa
oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
SF
this post is kind of dumb, since those names obviously existed before cars were invented.
mercedes is a greek name, the car company named the car that later.
and I never seen any cars called ALEXIS, have you? I never seen any cars named PORTIA either.

Mar 2, 2009
i know this broad that went to school with me back in the day.. her name was Gemitaurus(father a gemini.. and mother a taurus)...

but fuck that.. my last name is Graham... and ive already said his first name is gonna be Theodore... nickname Teddy for Teddy Graham... i know its wrong but fuck it.. lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
porsha was the name of the chick that used to babysit me when I was a young tot

actually she didn't really babysit me much, I'd get dropped off at her house then go out and play with all the kids in the apartment complex