myspace rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
Im not gonna lie, i got music up on myspace...an i'm only 16, but i've came along a long way...started out jus freestylin, then got a cheap ass pentium 2 processor computer wit a $15 webcam mic an sum instrumentals i made off a demo version of a wacc program set up to the speakers to record on 'sound recorder'...any of u real husslin cats kno wat im talkin bout....i lived rough...no money 4 a nice computer...half the time we didnt even have a home phone line or money 4 rent...how where we supposed to get internet? but i started working as soon as i was 14, cleaning apartments an shyt to get my money up, now im 16 an work a part time job so i work hard for mi computer an internet, mi clothes, studio time, everything...so yea i have my music on myspace...it only seems right that i do after all this trouble to get here with my dream always being to rap...im not jus sum square mark ass kid who puts garbage up either...i get my money up, buy a beat, or have a homie make 1, take time on my lyrics, practice...go an lay mi shyt down, so i aint no clown, but there are a lot of em out there tho i gotta be for real...... if yall wanna peep me go to http://www.myspace.com/tallt1 but u cant jus generalize an say that jus cuz sum1 iz at a young age an they arent well known that they are wacc....holla at me if any1 got anything to say, yall wanna network, or wat ever tha bizness be.....1

Tall T of da Looney Boyz
Young Status Entertainment

Jul 10, 2005
CCCUser925 said:
it has a bunch of wack ass mothafuckas thinkin they can actually make some decent music..

i've always said...all these fucks should let the pro's do the music ..

this is the reason why record sales have dropped...

cuz there's more wack ass mc's/rappers than fan's...
that is one of the stupidest comments i've seen in a while

sorry to bring back an old thread, it just needed to be said

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Pioneer said:
so if it slaps, it's not original??? there's are certain phrases you put in a song to let the listener kno what kinda song it is(go dumb, gas break dip, etc...) and what kind of audience it's aimed for. that is what that particular song is for. It's on "The Backhand Mixtape," which is all slaps(hence the title), and the other song, "As Far" is goin on my album.......

PIONEEEEEEEEEER ON THE BEATS!! MMMHHHHHMMMMM MAIN EVENT!! HAHAHAHA that shit makes me laugh. kills tha whole beat, but i can understand why u did that.

Feb 1, 2006
theres hella wannabe-rappers on myspace that actually think they're goin somewhere. you might have hella myspace "friends" & people might check out your shit, but how many of those people are gonna go out & pay $10+ for your album?

Jan 3, 2006
650Ubeezy said:
theres hella wannabe-rappers on myspace that actually think they're goin somewhere. you might have hella myspace "friends" & people might check out your shit, but how many of those people are gonna go out & pay $10+ for your album?
no one..fuck myspace

Feb 1, 2006
thizzordie916....you are a prime example of why people do not take "myspace rappers" seriously. i mean, this was in your bio, are you kidding me??

"With lyrical power compared to those such Talib Kweli and Blackalicious, an creativity compared only to those such as E-40, Mac Dre, and The Federation. He is often told that he reminds people of a white Mac Dre."

Nov 6, 2004
650Ubeezy said:
thizzordie916....you are a prime example of why people do not take "myspace rappers" seriously. i mean, this was in your bio, are you kidding me??

"With lyrical power compared to those such Talib Kweli and Blackalicious, an creativity compared only to those such as E-40, Mac Dre, and The Federation. He is often told that he reminds people of a white Mac Dre."
:dead:

Feb 1, 2006
thizzordie916 said:
^lol that shyt does sound hella funny when i read it....i didnt type that up tho, my homeboy did...now ur making me wanna go change it! hahaha

but a bio has nothin to do with the quality of music you are putting out
Yeah but see, bullshit like that in your bio will make people not even want to listen to your music. You're better off keepin it real.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i like to run up on niggas while there walkin the same direction and just clock em in the head and they drop. How ya like the taste of ur own blood ya bitch!

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
CCCUser925 said:
it has a bunch of wack ass mothafuckas thinkin they can actually make some decent music..

i've always said...all these fucks should let the pro's do the music ..

this is the reason why record sales have dropped...

cuz there's more wack ass mc's/rappers than fan's...
CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHH

C

CCCUser925

Kon Capola said:
that is one of the stupidest comments i've seen in a while

sorry to bring back an old thread, it just needed to be said
the truth hurts or what?

are you one of those so called "MYSPACE RAP STARS" ..

really tho...90% of those myspace rappers are wack as fuck....

THE TRUTH

Jul 10, 2005
CCCUser925 said:
the truth hurts or what?

are you one of those so called "MYSPACE RAP STARS" ..

really tho...90% of those myspace rappers are wack as fuck....

THE TRUTH
wut are u talkin about?

i was talkin bout when u said all of em needa leave it to tha pro's?

does that even sound right? if it wasn't for local rappers spittin, we wouldn't have any body at all rappin

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i deleted my myspace fuck myspace its addictive n ive wasted a lot of time on it
so i jus got rid of it hahaha i was changeing my songs like everyday or 2 ahaha