myspace rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i think most rappers on the planet, pro and non pro alike should have a myspace page. its one of the greatest tools ever made for that rapper or artists. when i was comin up u had to make up hella casettes and pass em around to everyone if u wanted them to peep ya shit. now its as simple as clickin a button...

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
dont hate the independent hustle kids, your favorite rappers started out this way. its just that the times have changed, instead of slangin out of your trunk and sampling your music on the streets, people are doing it online nowadays.

Dec 6, 2005
i know there are millions of myspace users, and it is the 'fad' of 2006 but does anyone really take people on myspace seriously?

it seems now and days there is kids left and right trying make music and putting it on myspace. i don't blame them because todays technology and some brain work allows anyone and their friends to do so. 75% of the shit is amatur and garbage

to me it seems like that market will soon be oversaturated with garbage waste. it already feels that way with the music industry today

its hard to take people seriously today with all the people rappin and yappin, another reason why people are saying hip-hop is dead.

i can't imagine how things will be in 10 more years...

Dec 6, 2005
dj pimp said:
thats what they said about the internet, cell phones and jet planes....
sorry to say the internet, cell phones, jet planes and myspace are now networked and linked together

whats next, outrageous gas prices?

C

CCCUser925

it has a bunch of wack ass mothafuckas thinkin they can actually make some decent music..

i've always said...all these fucks should let the pro's do the music ..

this is the reason why record sales have dropped...

cuz there's more wack ass mc's/rappers than fan's...

Apr 4, 2005
bootleg said:
pioneer that first track sounds like everyone elses today

going dummy, using metaphors and similies, talking about gas break dippin, hangin out the doors ect ect

wheres the originality?

so if it slaps, it's not original??? there's are certain phrases you put in a song to let the listener kno what kinda song it is(go dumb, gas break dip, etc...) and what kind of audience it's aimed for. that is what that particular song is for. It's on "The Backhand Mixtape," which is all slaps(hence the title), and the other song, "As Far" is goin on my album.......

Dec 6, 2005
Pioneer said:
so if it slaps, it's not original??? there's are certain phrases you put in a song to let the listener kno what kinda song it is(go dumb, gas break dip, etc...) and what kind of audience it's aimed for. that is what that particular song is for. It's on "The Backhand Mixtape," which is all slaps(hence the title), and the other song, "As Far" is goin on my album.......
all that shit is getting played out locc