Murder inc is tight as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
MURDER INC IS HELLA WEAK! JA RULE WAS NEVER TIGHT IN MY OPNION HE RODE DMX'S DICC AND NOW HE RIDIN PACS!! WHOEVER LIKES THESE BET GANGSTAS IS A FUCKIN SOFTIE!!

GOTTI

May 5, 2002
IF I MAY BORROW FROM 2PAC...

FUCK MURDA INC AS A STAFF, RECORD LABEL, AND AS A MUTHAFUCKIN CREW AND IF U DOWN WIT MURDA INC THEN FUCK U 2! JA RULE? FUCK U 2! IRV GOTTI! FUCK U 2! ALL YALL MUTHAFUCKAZ, FUCK U DIE SLOW MUTHAFUCKA! MY FO-FO MAKE SURE ALL YALL KIDZ DONT GROW!

Aug 7, 2002
Re: IF I MAY BORROW FROM 2PAC...

redtownhomie said:
FUCK MURDA INC AS A STAFF, RECORD LABEL, AND AS A MUTHAFUCKIN CREW AND IF U DOWN WIT MURDA INC THEN FUCK U 2! JA RULE? FUCK U 2! IRV GOTTI! FUCK U 2! ALL YALL MUTHAFUCKAZ, FUCK U DIE SLOW MUTHAFUCKA! MY FO-FO MAKE SURE ALL YALL KIDZ DONT GROW!
I KNOW U'D WANNA FUCK DA FREAKIN SHIT OUTTA ASHANTI THO

Apr 25, 2002
here's what dmx has to say ............

DMX addressed the beef with Ja-Rule last week on San Francisco's KMEL, calling out Ja-Rule on a number of issues, including Ja allegedly stealing DMX's style, Ja's sexuality, Irv Gotti and Murder Inc.

"I have to set a few things straight. You got n*ggas running around running they mouth that don't really get down like that. I just want to clear the air. First of all Gotti is my nigga, but what he needs to do is shut the fuck up and mind his business for a minute," DMX said. "You are not Gotti, your name is Irving Lorenzo."

DMX said that his beef is directed only towards Ja-Rule saying that Ja has become a "fake type nigga." X also alleges that Rule disrespected him one night in a club.

"I kept as real as I could. I seen him in the club one night. I go over with just two of my niggas, say what's up. They like 20 deep. This nigga sends a n*gga over to me like yo, Ja's over there. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do, go over there and suck his dick?"

X revealed that while he was heated, the beef would stay on record and that he has four songs already written aimed at Ja. "Ja-Rule is a diva! He can't fuck with X, never," X barked.

X also made the shocking claim that Ja-Rule was in fact a homosexual. "Some nigga that was stylin his clothes for one of them shows got him ecstasy'd up and fucked him. Ja-Rule is f*ckin niggas I'm telling you dog! On my momma! The nigga told me that himself," X said referring to the stylist. "You talkin bout me, you can't be serious! For all them homo n*ggas out there that want some dick, give ya man Ja-Rule some X and he'll fuck you."

DMX admitted that he had a cocaine problem, but said that he has beat the addiction. "Nigga wanna talk about cocaine problems and sh*t like that, yeah every real nigga go through something. It takes a real nigga to get up out of that and I'm a real a real motherfucker that's why I'm still here doin the damn thing. I did it and learned a lesson. But explain fuckin a man? I heard it from the horses mouth!"

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Re: here's what dmx has to say ............

pete dogge said:
DMX addressed the beef with Ja-Rule last week on San Francisco's KMEL, calling out Ja-Rule on a number of issues, including Ja allegedly stealing DMX's style, Ja's sexuality, Irv Gotti and Murder Inc.

"I have to set a few things straight. You got n*ggas running around running they mouth that don't really get down like that. I just want to clear the air. First of all Gotti is my nigga, but what he needs to do is shut the fuck up and mind his business for a minute," DMX said. "You are not Gotti, your name is Irving Lorenzo."

DMX said that his beef is directed only towards Ja-Rule saying that Ja has become a "fake type nigga." X also alleges that Rule disrespected him one night in a club.

"I kept as real as I could. I seen him in the club one night. I go over with just two of my niggas, say what's up. They like 20 deep. This nigga sends a n*gga over to me like yo, Ja's over there. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do, go over there and suck his dick?"

X revealed that while he was heated, the beef would stay on record and that he has four songs already written aimed at Ja. "Ja-Rule is a diva! He can't fuck with X, never," X barked.

X also made the shocking claim that Ja-Rule was in fact a homosexual. "Some nigga that was stylin his clothes for one of them shows got him ecstasy'd up and fucked him. Ja-Rule is f*ckin niggas I'm telling you dog! On my momma! The nigga told me that himself," X said referring to the stylist. "You talkin bout me, you can't be serious! For all them homo n*ggas out there that want some dick, give ya man Ja-Rule some X and he'll fuck you."

DMX admitted that he had a cocaine problem, but said that he has beat the addiction. "Nigga wanna talk about cocaine problems and sh*t like that, yeah every real nigga go through something. It takes a real nigga to get up out of that and I'm a real a real motherfucker that's why I'm still here doin the damn thing. I did it and learned a lesson. But explain fuckin a man? I heard it from the horses mouth!"

WHO CARES>?

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
LoL@most these reply's
Venni Vetti Vecci was the only good cd they ever released. Murder Inc. is weak as fuck, all I see on tv all damn day is Murder Inc., it's driving me to seizures. Ja calls it the worlds most talented label, and what's he the most talented rapper? LmAo give me a fuckin break, there one of the worst labels, and he's one of the worst rappers. Ashanti though, I'll hit that ass all night long.

Aug 31, 2002
"tight as fuck" ?? take out all the bullshit from her videos and ashanti is nothing more than a black britany spears. then you got some whiteboy who calls himself "irv gotti" and his company "murder inc" .... more like "molest inc" to me