Murder inc is tight as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i think dey tight as fuck ...i dont no why alotta people say ashanti can't sing shhhhiit she can sing off her ass like a motha fucka...especially da beats dey tiiight as fuck...i aint into dat much eastcoast shit but murder inc i think finna explode.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

murder inc

they SUUUUUUUUUUCC

ja-rule's music is weak as hell and when he raps about basically the SAME ASS SHIT on every single, you know there's somethin wrong with that rosy picture. but HEY whatever makes the hoe's draws wet and whatever makes the dudes' think that he's some sort of cake i suppose ???...........,.,.,.,.,.,....

and charli baltimore looks like a little boy to me, cain't fuk wit it maaaayne

i aint knoccin ashanti tho, i'd licc her pussy until her eyes water with cum :classic:

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
HELL YEAH FUCC MURDER INC. I THINK THAT SHIT IS WACC THE WAY THEY GOT THE HOES THROW'N' UP THE "M" LIKE THEY SOME REAL HARDCORE BANGERS. HELL NAW.

BUT YOUR TRIPP'N' CHARLIE BALTIMORE IS FINE ASS HELL AS WELL AS ASHANTI AND LA VETTI

Aug 7, 2002

i'd fuck la vetti up in her butt hole fasho :) LOL...i tear da shit outta ashanti makin her pussy from pink to purple ;-P oooooo i'm out

May 2, 2002
but murder inc i think finna explode.....
lol...You mean they haven't already. They only play their songs and videos every fuckin' 5 minutes.

They suck...to me anyway. There are plenty of others that disagree I'm sure.....

Yeah...and something about Ashanti screamin' "It's Murdaaa" sounds pretty lame.....

Apr 26, 2002
my $1.07 on the subject....

one Ashanti cant sing have you not heeard here live you sounds horrible ..you has no stage presence all she does is the same damn moves finger throw her hair nad move from side to side..im sorry i would fucc the shit outta her and probably fall asleep in it but shes garbage..

now murder inc in general there booty the use all recycled beats ..ja boo-boo is horrible talkin bout retiring after three albums of signing..lmao.. ..nigga please...fuck murder inc as a record company and a staff..

now chralie she aiight just fuccing with the wrong niggas..

vita..this is a entire different issue ..first she was with boo-boo now that he with murder inc he lost live for her...she aint with them no more because they wouldnt let her have her own ideas so gotti told her either its our way or the way-way..and whjere di dja. fool step in ..no where...Fucc murder inc ..and fucc commercial ass bullshit