Murder inc is tight as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
One of thr reasons I cant stand Murder inc. is cuzz when Kurupt was callin Ja out them niggaz wasnt sayin shit but now they coo wit Suge and wanna start talkin bout everybody..thats sum gay shit...that nigga Ja Rule is a Diva,how u gonna be called Murder Inc and got more bitches than niggaz..Cant be serious...and Irv Gotti just look like a softee always tryna look hard but just look gay...real shit
one

May 10, 2002
I feel that Smigg Dirtee....that fool Ja just trys to run around like he's hard as fuck ESPECIALLY out here on the west coast ever since Suge said he had his back....they must really be hookin Suge up with some features/exposure, whatever, cuz ain't no way Suge would let them just ride out here like this and say he's got their back over nothin. Something big is goin down between them and best believe they are hookin Tha Row up.

When I see Ja Rule act up now, it seems to me that he's just tryna be like Pac.... also... rappin over that "So Many Tears" beat with Ashanti is a no-no.. I am not lookin forward to hearin their remake of a tight ass song like that. Let the man rest. Probly my favorite song is "I get around" but you won't ever hear me remake that cuz I respect it and that would be takin something from it. Grant Theft

May 10, 2002
I feel that Smigg Dirtee....that fool Ja just trys to run around like he's hard as fuck ESPECIALLY out here on the west coast ever since Suge said he had his back....they must really be hookin Suge up with some features/exposure, whatever, cuz ain't no way Suge would let them just ride out here like this and say he's got their back over nothin. Something big is goin down between them and best believe they are hookin Tha Row up.

When I see Ja Rule act up now, it seems to me that he's just tryna be like Pac.... also... rappin over that "So Many Tears" beat with Ashanti is a no-no.. I am not lookin forward to hearin their remake of a tight ass song like that. Let the man rest. Probly my favorite song is "I get around" but you won't ever hear me remake that cuz I respect it and that would be takin something from it. Grant Theft