Mt. Dew & Vodka drinkers ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
I drink. I was just fucking around. That's why Sawyer called me a liar. He's seen me faded at shows.
oh i didnt see anything about drinkin or not drinkin, i just told myself if i saw one of your posts, i would call you a pussy...lol

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
wow lots of responces nice, I normally choose storebrand vodka cause imma gutter motherfucker, hence the mt dew mixer.

$2.00+$10.00=THENEWSHIT

-sigh.

I think I should try those mixx'd monsters with some type'a liquor next time around i've got money in my pocket.... but imma keep it lowcost for now. expand my shit out.

Aug 22, 2005
Dude tech could have been like shit water and tequila thats the new shit! And ya mf would be like fuck man sw+ tequila is fucking great! But like what kinda of sw do you guys enjoy using???

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dude tech could have been like shit water and tequila thats the new shit! And ya mf would be like fuck man sw+ tequila is fucking great! But like what kinda of sw do you guys enjoy using???
oh word? tech said that, shitwater must be good run out and get that shit everyone...

maybe its more of acutally trying new things that we like, and where would we have gotten the idea from than none other than tech hes an alcoholic dude knows whatsup.

FUCKYOU BITCHFACE.
kthxbai

May 8, 2008
i always thought it was kinda funny how he coined it "the new shit".... cuz ive been drinkin Mt Dew and Vodka for quite some time now as many others have been too.... its actually a pretty god damn common drink if u ask me....

Feb 28, 2008
i always thought it was kinda funny how he coined it "the new shit".... cuz ive been drinkin Mt Dew and Vodka for quite some time now as many others have been too.... its actually a pretty god damn common drink if u ask me....
Ya, I drank the shit back in like my freshman year of highschool... I don't drink vodka anymore but back then that was cheap and good and got ya fucked up.